In addition, the new smartphone has a PureDisplay display and a dual camera with Zeiss optics. It will be on sale until the end of October. Following the Nokia 3.1 Plus, HMD Global released another smartphone under the Nokia brand. The novelty, called the Nokia X7, has become the first Nokia smartphone with the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor.
The Nokia X7 is already available for pre-order in China, and its sales will start on October 23. It is released in three versions that differ in the amount of memory. The youngest of them has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory and is priced by the manufacturer at about $245. The average version has 6 GB of RAM and a 64 GB drive. Its cost is about $290. A top model with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory will cost $360.
Nokia X7 is equipped with a 6.18-inch screen with PureDisplay technology, like the Nokia 7.1. It occupies almost the entire front panel and has a characteristic protrusion at the top, where the speaker, sensors and a 20-megapixel front camera are located. On the back side, there is a dual main camera with Zeiss optics and an LED flash, as well as a fingerprint scanner.
The case of the Nokia X7 consists of two parts. These are an anodized 6000 series aluminum alloy frame and a glass back cover. Buyers can choose from four body colors. For the autonomy of the new smartphone meets the battery capacity of 3500 mAh with fast charging (from 0 to 50% in just 30 minutes).
Specifications Nokia X7:
- Display: 6.18-inch, PureDisplay, 2246 × 1080 pixels (Full HD +), brightness 500 nits, contrast 1500: 1, HDR, DCI-P3, coverage 96% of NTSC color space, 86.5% of the total area of the front panel.
- Processor: eight-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 710, graphics Adreno 616.
- RAM: 4 or 6 GB.
- Internal memory: 64 or 128 GB, microSD card support (hybrid slot).
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo (guaranteed upgrade to Android 9.0 Pie).
- Main camera: dual 12 megapixels (Sony IMX363, f / 1.8, 1.4 microns, optical and electronic image stabilization) +13 megapixel (f / 2.4), Zeiss optics, LED flash.
- Front camera: 20 megapixels.
- Rechargeable battery: 3500 mAh, fast charging, 18 watts.
- Ports: USB Type-C, 3.5-mm audio jack for headphones.
- Other: fingerprint scanner, support for two SIM-cards.
- Dimensions: 154.8 × 75.7 × 7.97 mm.
- Weight: 178 g
- Colors: Dark Blue, Night Red, Magic Night Silver and Magic Night Black
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.