Do you want News App keyboard shortcuts on Mac? These days, you probably use the News app on your Mac more than ever. So why don’t you make it just that quite easier to get the news you like to view?
Using the list of keyboard shortcuts, you can move around the app, make it easier to read, save stories, and much more.
News keyboard shortcuts
Simply use the shortcuts to navigate stories, store them, or view more just like them.
- Save or unsafe a story: Command + S
- Copy a link for the story: Option + Command + C
- Close a story: Command + [ (left bracket)
- Move to the next story or page: Right Arrow
- Go to the previous story or page: Left Arrow
- Move to the top: Command + Up Arrow
- Go to the bottom: Command + Down Arrow
- Suggest more stories like the current one: Command + L
- Suggest fewer stories like the current one: Command + D
- Follow or unfollow the current channel or topic: Shift + Command + L
- Block or unblock the current channel or topic: Shift + Command + D
Shortcuts for easier reading
These keyboard shortcuts can help you to read the stories much better or view the window as you want to.
- Zoom in: Command + Plus Sign
- Zoom out: Command + Hyphen
- Reset the zoom: Command + 0 (zero)
- Increase the text size: Option + Command + Plus Sign
- Decrease the text size: Option + Command + Hyphen
- Hide or unhide the sidebar: Option + Command + S
- Display a magazine’s table of contents: Command + T
- Refresh the feed: Command + R
Here’s all about “News App keyboard shortcuts on Mac”. Simply navigate to the Apple News app on your Mac is quite simpler or easier using these keyboard shortcuts. You can keep viewing at the screen and move to the other story or save your current one without selecting your mouse.
For more, move to the keyboard shortcuts section. And make sure to just check out how to use the Apple News app on your Mac for extra tips.
Is this article helpful? If you want to know other keyboard shortcuts then visit our website while some useful links are also mentioned below. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!
- User Guide On Configure Basic Settings For Keyboard Accessibility On Mac
- Podcasts Keyboard Shortcuts On Mac