If you want to install N_eye for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. N_eye is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download N_eye for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install N_eye on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about N_eye for PC, Windows, and Mac.
In the early ’90s, people use wires or cables to manage or organize things but now with the new technology the usage of cables and wires is out fashioned. However, things can now be managed and organized wirelessly. The same goes for Surveillance cameras.
Now you can also manage or organize P2P cameras and their videos without using cables or wires. With the help of WiFi connections or Surveillance Apps, you can control all workings cameras easily. There are various apps available on the mobile market that works like Surveillance viewer. But all applications are not the same, some of them are useless and some are not up to the mark. If you are looking for a perfect app related to this genre then I recommend you to download or install N_eye App.
The app enables you to get a live preview of the security camera on mobile devices. You just want to input the IP address of the camera just to configure it with the app. After this, you can now get a live view of the camera. N_eye also offers a feature of DVR (Digital Video Recorder). However, the feature records all camera’s videos. So in case if any video is missed during live streaming then you can watch it on these videos. All videos are saved in the device SDcard. The good thing about these stored videos is that you can also view them in offline mode as well.
- Stream Videos over the internet or 3G
- View up to 4 live video streams
- Device management
- Snapshot and browse photos
- Playback and record video
- Landscape and Portrait orientation support
- PTZ control
- Digital ZOOM
- Two-way talk-back
- Using QRcode to add a new device
Also, you can capture screenshots while viewing the video. Not only that it also alerts you when any activity is detected in the camera video because of its motion detector feature. N_eye also manages various DVRs at the same time. Simply add the cam’s IP and then connect to the internet. So in short, the app can easily manage security cam wirelessly with the help of a WiFi connection.
Install & Download N_eye For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download N_eye for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use N_eye for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install N_eye for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install N_eye For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download N_eye for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e N_eye.
- You will then view the required search result for the N_eye app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the N_eye depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find N_eye on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install N_eye Manually:
If you want to download N_eye for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use N_eye for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘N_eye’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see N_eye. Tap on the icon to use the N_eye on the computer.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download N_eye for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!