If you guys have hundreds of photos and guys want to import them into your Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 presentation as new slides. You guys have a problem as well. You can’t just choose all of them and click “Insert” Since that would add them to a single slide as well. Unfortunately, PowerPoint 2010 is unable to perform this process automatically as well. The only way in order to import multiple photos as slides are basically to use a workaround involving the PowerPoint 2010 photo gallery feature. In this article, we are going to talk about Insert Multiple Pictures into Powerpoint in Mac. Let’s begin!
Using a slide on your Mac device may be a small part out of the ordinary, but willingly, it is not impossible. You can comfortably use a slide on PowerPoint on your Mac device with the use of Automator (as you probably do not use Automator frequently, you may be afraid that you do not have it on your Mac, don’t be panic because Automator is on every Mac device) Using Slide, you can fit multiple pictures and even add effects and do a little editing on your Mac device.
Insert Multiple Pictures into Powerpoint in Mac
Even though you cannot run slides on Mac ordinarily, a way has been devised to enable Mac users to run slides on PowerPoint and put several pictures into PowerPoint on your Mac device. The main points are instant, easy, and miracle-working. You can also import a lot of pictures to PowerPoint on your Mac device through following the below steps according.
- Just find Automator on your Mac device through Spotlight.
- Just choose the icon that holds the application and just Open it.
- With default settings, Workflow has been selected, So you guys have to click on “Application” in order to select it, and tap on “Choose”.
- Head to Library and choose “Files and Folders”.
- From the dropdown menu displayed on your screen, then you find “Ask for Finder Items” from the top and also drag to Workflow space.
- Scroll down, until you get to presentations under the library as well.
- Then search for the text, “Create new PowerPoint Picture Slideshows” and also drag to Workflow space again. Just place it beneath the “Ask for Finder Item” workspace.
- Now return to the workspace allocated to “Ask for Finder Item“.
- Then tick, “Allow Multiple Selections”. If you guys fail to do this, you will not be able to insert multiple pictures on PowerPoint, that is your aim.
- Save this Automated progress and then name it as you like for easy identification.
- You should also save it to your desktop for easy access and use as well.
- Also, minimize or quit the page as well.
- From your desktop, tap on the Slideshow file you have created.
- Choose the pictures you will like to insert on PowerPoint (choose as much as you want).
- A new display will also be shown on your screen. PowerPoint will open and the images you selected will be displayed one slide after the many others.
- Interestingly, you will also have each and every image centered on the slide as it moves rapidly, along with a smaller display of a lot of images via the side.
- You guys can scroll up and down on the side display to check that your images are complete.
- You can also add effects to your slide and then create a great slideshow presentation.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!