This kid will give odds to many gaming laptops. But for compactness you have to pay – while there is a fund-raising, the price is $400 cheaper.
The Chinese company Chuwi has raised funds for the Indiegogo marketing site to manufacture a miniature computer called HiGame PC, which is a direct competitor to the Intel NUC 8th generation, Samsung ArtPC Pulse, and other similar gadgets. At the time of writing the news, there are 13 days left until the end of the fundraising, but enthusiasts have already invested more than $378,000 in development from Chuwi, thereby exceeding the required threshold of $50,000 by 657%.
Despite the form factor of the mini-PC, HiGame PC received a productive stuffing, which is enough to run any modern game in Full HD at 60 frames per second (on average graphics settings) and to work with virtual, augmented and mixed-reality technologies. This is not just a loud word from a Chinese company – the device has already been submitted for reviews to major foreign publications, and they have confirmed the incredible performance of the gadget. The only significant minus of this mini-PC is that the fan cooling system works almost always. According to official reports, up to five monitors can be connected to the HiGame PC.
The novelty is available in two versions:
- The processor: Intel Core i5-8305G (8 generation), four cores with a clock speed of 2.8 GHz (Turbo Boost to 3.8 GHz), Intel HD Graphics 630.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8709G (8 generation), four cores with a clock speed of 3.1 GHz (Turbo Boost up to 4.1 GHz), Intel HD Graphics 630.
- Video card: Radeon RX Vega M GL with a base frequency of 931 MHz.
- Video card: Radeon RX Vega M GH with a base frequency of 1063 MHz.
- RAM: 8 GB of DDR4-2400 type, expansion is supported up to 32 GB.
- Storage: 128 GB (M2 SSD), there is a slot for an M.2 format drive and a slot for a 2.5-inch module.
- Storage: 256 GB (M2 SSD), there is a slot for the M.2 format drive and a slot for a 2.5-inch module.
- Connectors: 5 × USB 3.0, 1 × Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C), 2 × HDMI 2.0b (broadcasting images at 4096 × 2160 resolution at 60 Hz), 2 × Display Port (4096 × 2160 @ 60 Hz) , Ethernet, microphone port, headphone port.
- Wireless interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac, Bluetooth 4.2.
- Preinstalled operating system: Windows 10.
- Dimensions: 173 × 158 × 73 mm.
- Weight: 1 300 grams
At the time of fundraising, the price for the base model is $899, and the improved version will cost $1,099. Those wishing should hurry: the project on Indiegogo will soon be completed, the junior model is almost disassembled, and the retail price will increase by $400.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.