What is MEmu Android Emulator? The MEmu designed by Microvirt is a new Android PC emulator in the market. This emulator is designed for the gaming community who loves to play mobile games on their desktop PC. Few people use the MEmu Android Emulator as it comes with different features that make it highly rated among the best Android emulators currently available in the market.
The MEmu Android Emulator also comes with many hardware or software compatibility. There are Intel or AMD chipsets that are dedicated or integrated graphics cards. This emulator can also run in Windows 10, 8 7, and other older versions. Its offline installer is approximately 340 MB as it comes with an easy installation process.
It comes with Android 4.4.4 KitKat which is a mobile OS that is approximately 3 years old. Aslo, it is possible for one to organize or manage it to use the 5.1.1 Lollipop. MEmu is simple and easy to navigate through this emulator. Not just this but also it comes with a Google Play store together with ES File Explorer and Settings app to help in file management. There are various menu items that are shown on the interface right side. Few items are the full-screen option, APK files one-tap installs, the keyboard mapping, etc. They all can be adjusted in a drag and drop toolbar setting.
MEmu comes fully wrapped with a toolbox of options that helps you to configure the emulator. Keyboard mapping is another important feature when we talk about gaming. Simply tap at the screen using the mouse and key in an activation key you want to use for the game controls. The MOBA or FPS games offer special mapping options.
After installing the MEmu Android emulator is very simple or easy when it comes with a one-tap APK install button. Simply navigate the computer’s Android package you want to install. However, the emulator comes with gameplay utilities. Feel free to capture screenshots and then save them on the PC. Also, it comes with a feature of video recording that is available in high or low quality. Also, there is an operation record feature that is tasked with recording or running macros to grind any tasks that are monotonous. The emulator runs on many instances or can have more than a single MEmu app player executing concurrently.
It offers various options that can be used to adjust the performance. Just specify any amount of memory and CPU cores. However, the screen resolution can also support 4K to enjoy playing the games on their best HD display. Its advanced options also allow you to modify the device model, the SIM card, and IMEI, and mobile number.
However, it comes with a pre-rooted emulator and you can always turn it off when you want to change that. Between the PC and MEmu Android emulator, there are 4 folders. These are Downloads, Pictures, Videos, and Music. You can found these in their respective Windows folders. So that you always change that whenever you want them elsewhere.
You should know how well this emulator can perform. For instance, you can try 3D demanding games for Android: The Forsaken World or the Critical Ops.
For the Critical Ops, I prefer the MEmu Android emulator for improved mapping of keyword controls over the BlueStack or Nox. Also, you can play the Critical Ops on the majority of the Android Emulators.
The Critical Ops is an efficient and fast ace shooter game that comprises dead match models or Defuse bomb similar to the counter strike. The emulator also performs exceptionally well executing at 50 to 60 FPS. However, there are people who report some graphical issues or frame drops depending on their location. You can also resolve the drops of the frame after adjusting the settings of the graphics to medium.
Install MEmu Android Emulator For PC [Mac & Windows]
The installation of the MEmu Android emulator is very easy or simple. You just want to install or download the emulator from its official website. Then follow the on-screen prompts to install the emulator. Follow the steps below for installing:
- Initially install or download the installer file from the official website.
- Then post downloading the file, then head over to the file and then tap on install.
- It needs few minutes to install or set up everything for you.
- You can then tap the launch button.
- Then successfully log in using your Google credentials in PlayStore and simply browse the apps.
- Processor required: x86/x86_64 Processor (Intel or AMD CPU)
- Windows version: WinXP SP3 / Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10
- Random Access Memory (RAM): RAM should be at least 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space Required: Minimum 2GB of hard disk space.
Pros & Cons:
- The emulator is a perfect driver for regular and frequent tasks just like the Android apps experience.
- The developers of MEmu also add an advanced option for gaming purposes although that lacks the power.
- Its freeware comprises the best Android 5.1 of the package. The android OS lacks bugs or glitches.
- Also, there is an inbuilt service for the play store
- The MEmu did make many efforts to add Android 7.1 support, Android 4.0 support, and Android 6.0 out of the box.
- It is not a game-oriented emulator.
- There are various titles that never work perfectly on the MEmu Android Emulator.
The MEmu Android emulator is one of the fast or responsive emulators. As it can do all that it sets out to do which is to play the mobile Apps on your computer using great performance. Well, if you want an android emulator that can satisfy your requirements, then give a try to MEmu android emulator.