If you want to install Max Remote Server for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. Max Remote Server is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download Max Remote Server for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install Max Remote Server on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about the Max Remote Server for PC, Windows, and Mac.
Max Remote Server Intro:
Coaches and athletes in more than 50 sports use Hudl Technique to improve through the analysis of the slow-motion video. Use your iTouch, iPhone, or iPad camera to break down or record your technique for quick feedback during a race, practice, or game. You can analyze your baseball swing in slow motion. With the help of the Hudl Technique, you can also improve at any sport.
Well, one of the most important things any tablet or Android smartphone can do is to connect to PCs, TVs, and other devices to act as a wireless remote. Personally, I have my tablet set up to act as a remote for the XBMC media player. But unfortunately, if you have varying programs you would like to control you want various apps. For instance, I want one app to control XBMC and another app to control my mouse PC. Max Remote is a single and convenient app to control different schemes.
Max Remote is a remote control app for smartphones and mobiles. However, it offers support for over 20 control schemes. You can also control devices using a keyboard setup, standard mouse, joysticks, specialized media center controls, and open particular programs entirely like Excel, Word, Notepad, or Google Chrome. If you want to bluntly put it, you can then do a whole slew of various things with it. With Max Remote, you can easily control every aspect of your PC. It needs a paired mobile app and a [Java] desktop client to use it properly.
- A powerful and wide selection of remote control schemes for your PC including keyboard, mouse, gamepads, app-specific controls, and media remotes
- It is very easy to set up, as the desktop client clearly shows the necessary server and port information to connect
- Various control schemes are all separated and very easy to distinguish from
- It has a Windows “run” function so that you can easily launch any service or app
- The touch-based mouse controls are easy to use and responsive
- Sometimes function keys are not offered by default (you have to simply map them to different buttons for each of the different control schemes)
- Simply use the app constantly on your android device will wear down the battery, because the display wireless connection will remain active or the screen will remain on.
- It doesn’t provide Xbox 360 style gamepad layout, but there are tons of alternatives
How To Use:
Before you can actually use this app, you want to install or download both the desktop server-client or mobile app. However, the desktop client comes in a Java package so you want the new version of the Java Runtime installed on your connected PC.
When you successfully install it you can start the server by double-tapping on the related Java package (.JAR file). Then choose the “English version” dialogue button under the left corner and the app. As it will change the necessary settings and shutdown. You want to again restart it after modifying the display language.
After you successfully launch the desktop client or mobile app for the first time you will then view very simple interfaces on both. The desktop client will show linked server addresses and the local port. On the other hand, the mobile app will ask for those very things. Simply copy what the server tells you into the exact fields!
If the connection was successful, then you’ll be redirected to the main UI in the mobile app. As it lists all the available control schemes for you to set up and use. The desktop client will never show anything more. You can successfully minimize it, but it remains running to process remote control input. You can also stop the server at any time after hitting the “stop server” button, if you quit it using the older red windows “x” then the server will simply minimize to the system tray.
Back to the mobile app, you can also view various control schemes that are available to you. From the top left corner, you’ll then view various options: media remotes, gamepads, text transfer, computer apps, mouse and keyboard, Numpad, slideshow controls, run function, web browser controls, power controls, and settings (configure joysticks). If you hit the back button while on this menu, it will redirect you to the initial port page or enter the server address.
The only limitations on the Android application and client are that you want both program versions installed on the connected devices. Also, they should be connected to the same Wi-Fi network but wired Ethernet is best for the PC, as well.
Install & Download Max Remote Server For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download Max Remote Server for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use Max Remote Server for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install Max Remote Server for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install Max Remote Server For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download Hudl Technique for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e Max Remote Server.
- You will then view the required search result for the Max Remote Server app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the Hudl Technique depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find Max Remote Server on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install Max Remote Server Manually:
If you want to download Max Remote Server for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use Max Remote Server for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘Max Remote Server’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see Max Remote Server. Tap on the icon to use the Max Remote Server on the computer.
Install Max Remote Server For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Max Remote Server.
- Now install the Max Remote Server App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run Max Remote Server on your PC.
That’s all about it!
Max Remote is an Android app that when you pair with the corresponding desktop client, will let you control different programs and aspects on your PC remotely. It provides different control schemes ranging from the older keyboard/mouse to the most-popular universal gamepad. Also, you can pull up specific Windows programs such as internet browsers, Word, and much more. So, if you’re searching for a universal remote set up to control your PC from your mobile device, this is the best one to check out.
I hope you understand how you can install or download Max Remote Server for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!