We all now have been to the point where we had just created our Facebook accounts. And all we wanted was in order to add hundreds of friends to the friend list as well. All we did was accept and also send friend requests. However, sooner or later, we also get that having hundreds of friends means next to nothing as well. There is also no point in adding people to the list whom we do not know, and also neither do we talk. Some of the folks even get on nerves, and all we also want is to get rid of them. Just read this article to know all about How to Mass Delete Facebook Friends. Let’s begin!
When we realize all this, we start removing all those folks from our friend list. I also get that you are at that point, and you need to remove such people from your friend list. What if you guys have to remove hundreds of people or all of them? Taking almost everybody down one via one would be a hectic job. So how can you guys delete all your friends from the friend list?
Well, you can also try deactivating your account for a change. However, if you do not need to do that and want to unfriend all of the connections. Then you guys will have to consider via web extensions and other third-party tools. Unfortunately, Facebook does not really offer the feature to unfriend all as well as multiple friends at once.
How to Mass Delete Facebook Friends
Delete Friends On Facebook Traditionally
Facebook does not really allow you in order to delete multiple as well as all friends in a single go. The only option for you is just to delete or unfriend them one by one. You have to follow the steps given below to do that:
- First of all, just open the Facebook application as well as browse the Facebook website. Log in to your account if you guys haven’t already.
- Now head to your profile. Tap on your name on the homepage in order to open your Facebook profile.
- When you are on your profile page, tap on the Friends button to open up your friend list.
- Just scroll down and search for the friend you want to delete, or you can also search directly from the search bar in your friends’ section.
- Now that you guys have found the person tap on the Friends tab next to the name. The Unfriend option will then pop up. Tap on it.
- Tap on Confirm in order to remove that friend.
- Now repeat steps 4-6 one by one for all the people that you want to remove from your Facebook Friend list.
This is the only way in order to remove friends on Facebook. If you guys want to remove a hundred folks from your friend list. You will have to follow the given steps a hundred times as well. There is actually no shortcut; neither is there any other way in order to remove multiple friends. Although Facebook doesn’t really provide a way that is what we are here for. We will also be discussing an extension in the next section via which we can also remove all your Facebook Friends all at once.
Remove Multiple Facebook Friends at Once using Chrome Extension
NOTE: I personally do not really recommend via such extensions and third-party tools since your social ID and information may be at stake.
If you guys want to unfriend everyone in one go. You guys will have to add the Friends Remover Free extension to your Chrome browser. Just follow the steps given below:
- First of all, you have to open your Chrome browser. This extension is not really available for Firefox or any other browser. So, if you guys have not installed Chrome yet, install it.
- Head to the Chrome Web Store or tap https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/extensions. Now, just search for the Friends Remover Free extension.
- When you have installed the extension on your browser, tap on the icon of the extension (Puzzle icon) and then tap on Friends Remover Free.
- It will also show you two tabs. Tap on the first one that will open your friend’s list.
- Now, the last step is just to click on the second button that says – Step 2: Unfriend All as well.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!