Marco Polo is an application that lets you chat and record videos via video. It is popular with mobile device users because of its simplicity and intuitive design features.
If you want to use this application on PC running Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, you will not find a dedicated PC application. However, you can run this app on PC with a few simple steps.
In this article we will show you how to download and run this app for PC.
There are many video chat applications. What differentiates this app from other applications is the ability to record videos and chat live.
You record videos and the person to whom you are sending the video can see it in real time or later. This makes conversation easier when it’s convenient for you because you do not need to use live video chat to communicate.
Download and install Marco Polo on PC (Windows and Mac OS)
The following are the 2 ways to install Marco Polo on your PC:
- Install on your PC with the BlueStacks App Player
- Install on the PC with the Nox App Player
1. Install Marco Polo with BlueStacks on the PC
BlueStacks is an Android application player that lets you run Android applications on your PC. The following describes the steps to install an application on a PC with Bluestacks:
- First, install BlueStacks on the PC
- Start BlueStacks on the PC
- After starting BlueStacks in the emulator, click the My Applications button
- Search for: Marco Polo
- You see the search result for the Marco Polo app, just install it
- Sign in to your Google Account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After logging in, the Marco Polo installation process will begin depending on your internet connection.
- Suggestions: If you have a LOAD problem with the BlueStacks software, just install the Microsoft .NET Framework software on your PC. Or comment below on your problem.
Tip: You can also download the Marco Polo APK file and install it on the Bluestacks Android emulator, if you wish.
You can download the Android App downloadable APK file to your PC for later installation on your PC’s Android emulator.
2. Install Marco Polo with Nox on the PC
Follow these steps:
- Install the nox application player on the PC
- It’s the Android emulator after you’ve installed Run Nox on your PC and logged in to the Google Account
- Search Tab and search for: Marco Polo
- Install this Application on your Nox emulator
- Once the installation is complete, also you can play this application on your PC
Due to the intuitive features and excellent video chat functionality, many mobile application users are wondering if it is possible to run this app on the PC. Although there is no specific android application for laptops or desktops, it is still possible to run the application on the PC.