If you want to install MapQuest for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install MapQuest on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about MapQuest for PC, Windows, and Mac.
With the help of MapQuest, you can go where you want to go turn-by-turn as it is a GPS Navigation app. Whether it’s using voice navigation for driving or walking directions. You can also explore points of interest on the map, MapQuest offers the tools you want to navigate the US and Canada.
MapQuest is actually the topmost and popular app with up to 1,000,000+ installations on the Google play store. It is also available to download for FREE on mobile platforms as well. Whereas, for the Desktop platform, the app is not actually developed. Officially there is actually no way we can install this app on a PC. However, it does not mean that this closes doors for all of the Windows and Mac users to use this app actually. There are a few tricks that permit us to install any app available on the Google play store to the laptop.
- Up-to-date maps and satellite imagery
- You’ll get turn-by-turn voice navigation for driving or walking directions
- It provides you real-time traffic updates to help you search for the fastest route to your destination
- Live traffic cameras so you can check the road conditions
- It offers an optimized routing facility to help save your time, money, and gas
- The app has speedometer features so you can easily compare your current speed to the speed limit with your route
- You can save locations, like your work addresses or home in ‘Favourites’ for easy map directions
- Alternate route choices so you have various options to get where you want to go
- You can avoid things like toll roads or highways by navigating to route settings
- The app provides you the feature of Multipoint routes so you can easily add more than just one-stop
- You can explore or search nearby points of interests such as bars, restaurants, gas stations, and hotels, with our layers bar
- Search for great hotel deals and reserved them through MapQuest
- Feed your inner foodie and explore new places to eat: make reservations, browse menus, and order food through
- GrubHub and OpenTable points of interest
- You can save your money by comparing the prices of nearby gas stations
- Check local weather so you can easily plan ahead
- Get routes on-the-go using our corresponding Android Watch app
Install & Download MapQuest For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download MapQuest for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use MapQuest for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install MapQuest for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install MapQuest For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download MapQuest for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e MapQuest.
- You will then view the required search result for the MapQuest app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the MapQuest depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find MapQuest on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install MapQuest Manually:
If you want to download MapQuest for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use MapQuest for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘MapQuest’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see MapQuest. Tap on the icon to use MapQuest on the computer.
Install MapQuest For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for MapQuest.
- Now install the MapQuest app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run MapQuest on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download MapQuest for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!