As you can download Magisk systemless root for Android devices because of internet. Because Magisk provides a reliable root install along with added functionality to enhance each Android user’s experience.
Furthermore, After the introduction of Android Nougat. But Magisk gained a lot of traction thanks to its extended compatibility. Because recently, the utility was updated to even support Android Oreo and Android P. Besides, the developers release new Magisk root builds to address issues, bugs and include support for the new devices. Unlike various other root solutions, Magisk is designed to work on multiple devices from multiple manufacturers. You do not need to wait for a compatible Magisk release for each new phone/manufacturer. You can read the complete list of features below of what will Magisk offer once installed on your Android device.
- 1 Magisk – Details:
- 2 Magisk – List of Features:
- 3 Why use Magisk to Root Android?
- 4 Download Magisk (All Versions)
- 188.8.131.52 Magisk Version
- 184.108.40.206 Download
- 220.127.116.11.1 Magisk 14.3
- 18.104.22.168.2 Download
- 22.214.171.124.3 Magisk 15.0 – Changelog
- 126.96.36.199.4 Download
- 188.8.131.52.5 Magisk 15.1
- 184.108.40.206.6 Download
- 220.127.116.11.7 Magisk 15.3
- 18.104.22.168.8 Download
- 22.214.171.124.9 Magisk 15.4 (Beta) – Changelog
- 126.96.36.199.10 Download
- 188.8.131.52.11 Magisk 16.0 – Changelog
- 184.108.40.206.12 Download
- 220.127.116.11.13 Magisk 16.1 (Beta) – Changelog
- 18.104.22.168.14 Download
- 22.214.171.124.15 Magisk 16.3 (Beta) – Changelog
- 126.96.36.199.16 Download
- 188.8.131.52.17 Magisk 16.4 (Beta) – Changelog
- 184.108.40.206.18 Download
- 220.127.116.11.19 Magisk 17.0 – Changelog
- 18.104.22.168.20 Download
- 22.214.171.124.21 Magisk 17.1
- 126.96.36.199.22 Download
- 188.8.131.52.23 Magisk 18.0
- 184.108.40.206.24 Download
- 220.127.116.11.25 Magisk 18.1
- 18.104.22.168.26 Download
- 22.214.171.124.27 Magisk 19.0 (Beta) – Changelog
- 126.96.36.199.28 Download
- 188.8.131.52.29 Magisk 19.1 – Changelog
- 184.108.40.206.30 Download
- 220.127.116.11.31 Magisk 19.2
- 18.104.22.168.32 Download
- 22.214.171.124.33 Magisk 19.3
- 126.96.36.199.34 Download
- 188.8.131.52.35 Magisk 19.4
- 184.108.40.206.36 Download
- 4.1 Conclusion:
Magisk – Details:
Furthermore, The important thing which differentiates Magisk is the systemless root approach it has. But once you install Magisk, the utility doesn’t modify the system partition.
Further, Magisk isn’t just confined to root. Because Magisk Manager is a partner app that is also developed and maintained by the same developer. But Through this app, you can monitor and install further mods. But As this Manager app ties everything together and gives you a complete root experience on your Android device.
Magisk – List of Features:
Because here is a quick list of features that makes Magisk the most loved solution for rooting Android phones running Nougat or Oreo:
Magisk is 100% fully open source and but it’s easy to build so anyone with development knowledge can start working on it.
This allows you to do any system modification without actually tampering the partitions. Anything can be loaded with Magisk systemless-ly! This makes it easy to mount partitions without having to worry if they will get corrupt while you work with them.
You can also root your device with MagiskSU, which is based on phh’s Superuser, and that is based on CM Superuser. Because Superuser used to be the preferred way to root Android devices. Because it was popular back during the days of Android Ice Cream Sandwich and Jelly Bean. But MagiskSU is also an open-source root solution.
As Magisk Manager is an Android companion app but it allows you to MagiskSU root management, upgrade magisk and manage MagiskHide lists.
This hides Magisk from detections:
- Google SafetyNet but it’s good for work
- Enterprise/Bank System Integrity Checks because it’s a professional tool
- Game tamper checks because it’s a good product
Going further Resetprop allows you to do any modifications to system properties, including read-only props. This is also used along with MagiskHide to trick various device status sent from the bootloader.
Remove AVB 2.0, dm-verity, force encrypt. You can also unlock partitions blocks.
Why use Magisk to Root Android?
Because Magisk supports a wide variety of devices from multiple manufacturers and multiple variants. Further, across all of these devices, multiple users are testing the utility for any flaws or errors. This ensures the highest level of reliability.
Further, by Utilizing the Magisk Manager app, you can also install Magisk Modules. But they customize your phone at a very system level such as modifying system functions and themes. Further, these modules are proprietary to Magisk and can’t be implemented without Magisk root.
Download Magisk (All Versions)
Further, here is a list of all the versions of Magisk root utility available for download. But you can now download Magisk which is compatible with your Android device:
Because the root package is available as a ZIP file which is meant to be flashed but through a custom recovery like TWRP.
Magisk 15.0 – Changelog
Magisk 15.4 (Beta) – Changelog
Magisk 16.0 – Changelog
Magisk 16.1 (Beta) – Changelog
Magisk 16.3 (Beta) – Changelog
Magisk 16.4 (Beta) – Changelog
Magisk 17.0 – Changelog
Magisk 19.0 (Beta) – Changelog
Magisk 19.1 – Changelog
But, If you have any issues downloading from the links mentioned. But you can simply comment us below in the comment section!