Download Magisk v18.0 APK & Magisk Manager 6.1.0 [Anti-Root Detection & Built-in Systemless Hosts Module]: The latest Magisk version comes with improved Magisk Hide to target all processes generated from the applications on the hide list. In our guide, we have given the direct links to download Magisk v18.0 and Magisk Manager 6.1.0. The latest Magisk app can patch the process of a security assailability on all Android 7.0+devices. Now follow our guide to download Magisk v18.0 and Magisk Manager v6.1.0.
The older version of Magisk was C-based but it has now shifted to a new codebase based on C++. Now you can root different devices using Magisk and make /system modifications.
- 1 What is Magisk?
- 2 Download Magisk v18.0 APK & Magisk Manager 6.1.0:
- 3 How To Install Magisk v18.0
- 4 Flash Magisk using TWRP Recovery
- 5 Download and Install Magisk Manager 6.1.0 APK
What is Magisk?
Magisk is one of the popular root solutions available for several devices. topjohnwu developed this app that enables Android users to modify systemless-ly the software of Android phones. Many users use Magisk and we can consider it as a potential replacement to SuperSU.
Magisk was introduced in 2016 that came with a few modules of support to help users. But to add some extra features to the OS. Magisk gained several new features like MagiskSU and Magisk Hide. These features help users to hide root from certain apps. Due to constant updates and support for most Android versions, this app is now widely used by the Android community. But it does not only add third-party features systemless-ly but also to root Android devices.
At the moment, the mod can root any Android device running on Android Pie, Oreo, Nougat, Marshmallow, and Lollipop.
The full changelog for the v18 release is as below:
- [General] Migrate all code base to C++
- [General] Modify database natively instead of going through Magisk Manager
- [General] Deprecate path /bin/.core, please start using /sbin/.magisk
- [General] Boot scripts are moved from <magisk_img>/.core/<stage>.d to /data/adb/<stage>.d
- [General] Remove native systemless hosts (Magisk Manager is updated with a built-in systemless hosts module)
- [General] Allow module post-fs-data.sh scripts to disable/remove modules
- [MagiskHide] Use component names instead of process names as targets
- [MagiskHide] Add procfs protection on SDK 24+ (Nougat)
- [MagiskHide] Remove the folder /.backup to prevent detection
- [MagiskHide] Hide list is now stored in the database instead of raw textfile in images
- [MagiskHide] Add “–status” option to CLI
- [MagiskHide] Stop unmounting non-custom related mount points
- [MagiskSU] Add FLAG_INCLUDE_STOPPED_PACKAGES in broadcasts to force wake Magisk Manager
- [MagiskSU] Fix a bug causing SIGWINCH not properly detected
- [MagiskPolicy] Support new av rules: type_change, type_member
- [MagiskPolicy] Remove all AUDITDENY rules after patching policy to log all denies for debugging
- [MagiskBoot] Properly support extra_cmdline in boot headers
- [MagiskBoot] Try to repair broken v1 boot image headers
- [MagiskBoot] Add new CPIO command: “exists”
Magisk Manager v6.1.0
Introduce new downloading methods:
- no longer uses the buggy system, Download Manager
- Introduce many new notifications for better user experience
- Add support for Magisk v18.0
- Change the application name to “Manager”.
- Add built-in systemless hosts module (access in settings)
- Auto launch the newly installed app after hiding(repackaging) and restoring Magisk Manager
- Fix bug causing incomplete module.prop in modules to have improper UI
Download Magisk v18.0 APK & Magisk Manager 6.1.0:
100% open source and easy to build on all Google supported platforms.
Modify system (vendor) without tampering the partitions.
Unleash your device’s root access.
Hide Magisk from detections: Google SafetyNet, enterprise/bank system integrity checks, game tamper checks.
Modify or delete any system properties, including read-only props.
Online Module Repo:
Install Magisk Modules from the community-driven Magisk Module Repo.
How To Install Magisk v18.0
Make sure if you have already installed Magisk then we strongly recommend you to upgrade your device directly via Magisk Manager.
But if you are installing Magisk for the first time on your device then follow the given steps:
Flash Magisk using TWRP Recovery
- At first download the latest stable/beta Magisk zip from the above-given link.
- Now connect the Android device to the PC using its USB data cable and transfer the downloaded zip file to the internal storage/SD Card of your device.
- Then boot your phone into TWRP recovery using the special button combination.
- You can also use the following ADB command while your device is connected:
adb reboot recovery
- Navigate to the main menu and tap on the “Install” button.
- Now, go to the internal storage and choose the Magisk v18.0 zip file.
- Swipe the button on the screen to install Magisk on your Android device.
- When the flashing process is complete, hit the “Reboot System” button.
Download and Install Magisk Manager 6.1.0 APK
Once the installation process completes successfully. But you can also now download and install the latest Magisk Manager app.
These were the easy steps to download Magisk v18.0 APK because of Magisk Manager 6.1.0 and installation guide. But do let us know in the comment section below if you have any questions, queries or trouble.