If you guys are also lazy of typing then do not worry. Here in this article, I will tell you an app through which you can do workings just with speaking words. All you have to do is to speak your note and it will then automatically save as text. The name of the app is ListNote Speech to Text Notes that is powered by Khymaera actually. In order to search or do things you just have to press a single button. It basically recognizes speech and then turns into text. Hence you will get results for your search then. This application is basically for fast searching as Typing takes high time if we compare to speaking as well. Read on further to know all about how you can download ListNote for PC, Windows, and Mac.
ListNote is basically a free productivity application that is developed by Khymaera which allows you to make text notes only with your voice as well.
Along with ListNote you will able to talk and it will then convert the audio into text. That is very useful and cool as well.
- Hands-free speech recognition at just the press of a single button.
- Searchable Notes are indexed for fast searching as well.
- Password protection option for notes.
- Share notes along with SMS, email, Twitter, and also any other app that accepts plain text.
- Instantly add notes. If you have a slide-out keyboard, just slide it out and then start typing.
- Accepts plain text from any other apps that share.
- Password locked notes are encrypted beyond the first 20 characters as well.
- Star notes along with star filtering.
- Color-code notes and filters your list through color.
- Organize notes by category.
- The notes you delete will move to the trash so that you have a chance to restore them.
We need Google voice search for speech to text functionality to work actually. Most devices come with it pre-installed. If you do not want to use the speech recognition functions, the app is still fully functional without it actually.
ListNote for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
You can download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here.
Install ListNote PC via BlueStacks
BlueStacks is basically an Android App Player that gives you permission to run Android apps on PC. Following are the steps on how can you install any app on PC via Bluestacks:
- In order to begin, install BlueStacks in PC
- Open the BlueStacks on PC
- When you open the BlueStacks, click on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now search for ListNote
- You will then see the search result for the ListNote app just install that
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will start for ListNote relying on your internet connection.
Note: If you are having a LOADING issue via BlueStacks software then simply install the Microsoft .net Framework software on your PC.
Install ListNote PC via Nox Player
You have to follow these simple steps below:
- First, install the Nox app player in the PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after installing run Nox in PC, and then log in to Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Mystic Messenger
- Now install ListNote on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, then you will be able to play ListNote on your PC
That’s all Folks! We’re looking forward to your feedback on this article. In case, if you guys have any queries and issues related to this article, then you can let us know in the comments section.
Have Good Day
Also See: Tubemate For PC [Mac & Windows]