Linking your EA account on Twitch that makes your gaming experience even more exciting. Twitch can provide live streams and rewards for EA users as well. You can even interact along with other EA users. And that is useful especially if you guys want to learn new tricks, get the newest updates on EA. That actually shows how you play on EA with your Twitch subscribers. Just read this article to know all about How to Link EA Account to Twitch – Tutorial. Let’ begin!
In order to check if your EA account is linked on your Twitch, now here are the steps below:
- You have to open your Twitch account.
- Head to “Settings.”
- Then look for “Connections.”
- Then scroll down in order to check if your EA account is linked on Twitch.
How can you Link EA on Twitch?
If your EA account is not yet linked on Twitch, then you guys have to do the following steps:
- Just log into your Twitch account.
- Just head to “Settings.”
- Now under “Connections,” scroll down and search for “Other Connections”.
- You have to search EA. Authorize EA in order to use your Twitch Account.
- You guys will be directed to a “Sign In” window. Connect your EA account on Twitch via filling up your email address and password. Just choose “Next.”
- A security code will then be sent to your email as well. You have to check your email and enter your security code. Just click“Log In” to continue.
- In order to complete the process, just choose “Yes, link them” if you guys want to link your EA and Twitch accounts.
And there you guys have it, your EA account is now linked on your Twitch account. Anyway, you will also be notified if your accounts are successfully linked. In order to make sure that it is really linked to your account, just follow the steps given above as well. You guys should see under “Other Connections” that you guys have authorized EA in order to use your Twitch account.
Why Link EA on Twitch?
Linking your EA account on Twitch will permit you to get Drops. Drops are rewards that can also be converted to cash. If you guys can earn from your hobby of playing EA games, why not try it? Besides, Twitch Drops are also available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. Although Twitch Drops are randomly selected, then you still have the chance in order to earn these. You only have to link your accounts as well.
Besides, Twitch can permit you to stream high-level gameplay of your favorite EA game. And you can also stream other game videos too. This might make you become interested to try all other gaming communities. It can also help you be connected along with other EA gamers using the Twitch Chat. It can also expand your connections.
Just head to your EA account. Then look for “Contact Us.” Just look for “Twitch,” then select the “Account link issue.” You will then be directed to another page, just select “Click Here” if you guys want to unlink your EA account from Twitch.
Note: You also have to unlink your EA account on Twitch. Just like the steps mentioned above. Head to your account “Settings,” tap on “Connections,” scroll down, and choose “Disconnect” beside EA under “Other Connections.” Anyway, you can also link your EA account anytime. Just repeat the process mentioned above as well.
Well, That all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!