You guys would like to use android exclusive apps on your PC or not? Now you can also install your favorite app on your PC even if the official desktop version or website is not available actually. Just read this article to know all about How to Install LightX Photo Editor for PC, Windows, and Mac. Let’s start!
|App Name :||LightX Photo Editor & Photo Effects|
|Developed by||AndOr Communications Pvt Ltd|
|Require Android||5.0 and up|
|Last Updated||August 11, 2021|
|Rating||4.5 / 5|
|Total no of Ratings||474,654|
LightX Photo Editor for PC Introduction
LightX Photo Editor is basically an app that has a lot of stunning features that you will not get in other photography apps. There are some professional editing tools available in the app that also makes your photos perfectly. Users can also create the best images via doing some simple things. In this modern era. Many of you use photo editing apps on your smartphones actually. So the users can download this app from the Play Store and App Store.
Some of the users have also back up their pictures on their Desktop or Laptop. In that case, they are actually searching for the photo editor app for their PCs. As we all know there are few apps available for PCs with which they can edit images for free. So we also recommend them to download and install LightX Photo Editor For PC on Windows and Mac OS. There is actually no official PC version of the app available from where users can also download it directly from there. However, we know the way that will guide users in order to download this app on their computers.
- Mix photo in order to create impressive photo effects
- Merge pictures using different blend modes like darken blend, lighten blend to create double exposure, multiple exposure photo effects
- Use Curve, Levels, and Color Balance in order to edit pictures.
- Auto and manual mode in order to smooth and sharp image
- Range of automatic selfie filters to select from
- Remove spots and marks such as pimples and blem
- You can change hair color and apply different hairstyles
- Whiten your teeth as well
- Blur the background of your portrait pictures
- Choose and apply different pictures filters such as Vintage, Retro, Black and White, Grunge, Drama, Analog filters, and Glow effects
- Range of artistic filters in order to get different gray shade, color shade, and paint picture effects
- Crop, Rotate and apply a perspective transform in order to edit pictures.
- Edit photos with many adjustment tools in order to change brightness, contrast, exposure, hue, saturation, intensity, shadows, mid-tones, highlights, temperature, tint, and color
- Apply different blur effects such as lens blur, bokeh blur, and use the mask to selectively blur the background.
- Apply vignette effect on inner and outer regions too.
- You can use refine tool to shape your body features
- Use reshape tool in order to get different cartoon and caricature effects
- Create photo collages through combining multiple images from a wide variety of collage templates and grid layouts
- You can also resize your collage, change the background color and border thickness of your collage
- Put your pictures in a range of photo frames such as grunge, birthday, color, vintage & love photo frames.
LightX Photo Editor for PC, Windows, and Mac
In order to make it work, you guys are going to need a tool to download and run the LightX Photo Editor & Photo Effects on your PC, and this tool is actually the emulator.
Click on the button to install the emulators, such as Bluestacks or Nox, and so on “Download”
Install LightX Photo Editor for Windows Using Bluestacks
- First, download BlueStacks Emulator on your Windows PC.
- After downloading, just install the BlueStacks emulator.
- Whenever the installation is finished, open the BlueStacks and wait for some time in order to load up the main page of it.
- On the home page, you guys will see the Google Play Store icon. Tap on it.
- Enter your Google Account in order to get the Google Play Services on your Windows.
- After entering the Google account you guys will see the interface of the Play Store on your PC screen.
- Now head to the search bar and write the app name LightX Photo Editor.
- Choose the app and click on the install button to start the installation process of the LightX Photo Editor app on your Windows.
- Whenever the installation of the app is finished, just head to the main page of the emulator and you will see the icon of the LightX Photo Editor app.
- Open the app and now you guys have successfully downloaded LightX Photo Editor For PC on Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
Install LightX Photo Editor for Mac Using Nox Player
- You have to download the Nox App Player from this website.
- After downloading, just install the Nox App Player emulator on Mac.
- Now open up the emulator and it takes some time in order to load up the home page of the emulator.
- From the main page, tap on the Google Folder and then choose the Play Store.
- It will ask you to enter your Google Account to activate Google Services on Mac. This is a one-time process and after that just open the emulator and use the apps that are installed in it as well.
- After entering the correct Google Account you guys will see the interface of the Google Play Store on Mac OS.
- Now search the LightX Photo Editor app in the search bar of the Play Store as well.
- Choose the app and click on the install button to start the installation process of the LightX Photo Editor App on Mac.
- After installation, head to the main page of the Nox App Player and you will see the icon of the LightX Photo Editor app. Open it up.
- That’s just it, you have successfully downloaded the LightX Photo Editor For PC on Mac OS.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!