Allow LED Notification Ring Around Camera: Smartphone trend changes from time to time. Currently, the trend you’ll see in mobile phones right now is achieving the highest screen. Ever since Apple released its iPhone X, there have been different Android devices having a similar notched design. Also a punch-hole technology such as the Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note 10.
These changes have deplored some necessary features from the phones. These features including the LED notification indicator, the whole front speaker grill for some, Iris scanner, dedicated face recognition sensor, etc. An LED indicator is a simple light that lights up whenever a notification appears, the battery is low, or the phone is in charging or charged state. So if you miss the LED indicator, then you are in luck. Because here in this guide we will show you exactly how to bring the LED indicator back to life on your Samsung Galaxy devices.
- 1 Allow LED notification ring around the camera on Galaxy S10/S10+/Note 10/10+ using Good Lock 2019
- 2 Allow LED indicator light around the camera on Galaxy A20/A30/A50/M10/M20/M30/M40
Allow LED notification ring around the camera on Galaxy S10/S10+/Note 10/10+ using Good Lock 2019
The new LED notification light ring using of Good Lock’s plugin called EdgeLighting+. Its latest version has an effect called Eclipse which creates an LED ring around the punch-hole camera. So whenever a notification appears, the LEDs will light up giving the essence of LED indicator.
So how to enable Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note 10 LED RING notification using Good Lock 2019?
- Firstly, Download the latest version of Good Lock 2019 from here.
- Then install Good Lock and all of its plugins – especially the Edge Lighting+.
- After this launch the EdgeLighting+ plugin from the Good Lock app.
- Choose Effects.
- Scroll to the last Eclipse effect and select it.
- Enable it.
- You will also need to enable Always on Display from settings.
Allow LED indicator light around the camera on Galaxy A20/A30/A50/M10/M20/M30/M40
Samsung Galaxy phones that come with a water-drop notch such as the A-series and M-series, the Eclipse option from Good Lock may not work. You’ll need to install an app called and notify.
The app will:
- Add Notification light / LED for S10, Note 10 and more smartphones that fall under the same categories
- Activate Always On Display (AOD) on notifications
- Allow Edge lighting effect for incoming notifications
- Disable Always On Display when notifications are cleared
- Choose apps which can turn on Always On Display
- Activate Always On Display while charging
- Minimal battery consumption
You can also change the direction and dimension of the given LEDs that are going to light up. The app can add a notification light (or LED notification) around the entire panel, around the camera cut-out, or the drop notch. So whenever a notification appears, the LEDs will light up along with the Always On Display.
How to Allow LED notification ring using aodNotify?
- First, download the aodNotify – Notification Light / LED Note10, S10 app from the Play Store.
- Then install the aodNotify app and launch it.
- Enable all the permissions required by the app.
- Then provide notification access.
- Choose which apps can enable AOD and Edge Lighting.
- Install AOD Manager.
- Select done.
- From the aodNotify panel, allow the Edge Lighting option.
- Choose and configure the Effects, Dimensions, and LED colors.
- Save and you are done!
For more queries and questions let us know in the comments section below!
Till then! Keep Smiling 🙂
Also Read: Unlock Max Graphics COD Mobile: How To?