If you guys are looking to install KX Player on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install Google Trips on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. But you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about KX Player for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download
KX player Introduction
KX is actually a free of cost and unique music player that basically helps users in order to manage and improve their music quality on their tablets or smartphones very easily. Along with this application, you guys can see and play your favorite music along with superb sound quality. Plus, the app permits you to organize songs in folders and subfolders, and mix them along with a variety of sound effects.
KX Music Player is basically regarded as one of the best apps in the Music & Audio category. Along with its simple to use and pretty easy in order to navigate UI, KX Music Player has got huge popularity among android users actually. It has got more than 10,000,000+ installations with an exceptional rating of 4.6 stars from the users as well.
There are a lot of ways in order to install KX Music Player on PC, however, we are now summarizing the easiest and the reliable ones. The best emulator for android apps is actually the Bluestacks and then comes the n0x App player. We are giving you the tutorials of both of them actually. You guys can try the one that you are feeling most comfortable with actually.
KX player Features
- There are 17 types of preset music tone for your choice (Normal, Classic, Dance, Flat, Folk, Heavy, Hip hop, Jazz, Pop, Rock, R&B, Latin, Acoustic, Piano, Electronic, Vocal Booster, Deep as well), or you can also manually adjust the equalizer in order to fulfill your musical needs
- Notification status support: It display album artwork, title and artist, play or pause, next, previous CONTROLS in notification status as well.
- Headset support, support one button or multiple buttons headsets also. Leave your phones in the pocket actually.
- Reverberation such as (Small Room, Medium Room, Large Room, Medium Hall, Large Hall, Plate)
- Instantly browse and play your music via artists, albums, songs, playlists, folder
- Music surround left and right as well
- Five bands equalizer too
- It also has a bass boost effect
- Virtualizer effect too
- Media volume control
- Stereo led VU meter
- 3D surround sound
- Shuffle or repeat mode
- You can delete a song from sd card
- Also, edit playlist
KX Player Download for PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, most of the apps these days are developed only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here.
Install KX Player for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install KX Player for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Open BlueStacks on PC
- When the BlueStacks is launched, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for: KX Player for PC
- You guys will see search result for the KX Player then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the KX Player relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in bluestacks and also start to use KX Player on your laptop. You guys can also use the app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install KX Player for PC via Nox Player
You need to follow these steps below:
- First of all, you have to install the Nox app player on your PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install, run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you need to search for the KX Player
- Now install the KX Player on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completes, you will then be able to play KX Player on your PC
Install KX Player for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to KX Music Player for PC Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – KX Music Player for PC in our case.
- You can find the correct app through Coocent and tap on the Install button.
Well, now the KX Music Player is installed on your PC. You guys can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open KX Music Player on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.
Also See: MX Player for Windows and Mac – Download