Here we are now going to discuss the KVMS Pro software built for CP Plus CCTV cameras via Aditya Infotech Company. We also offer KVMS Pro download for PC free for Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS as well. KVMS Pro for PC is the best CP plus software. CP Plus software is actually one of the best CCTV cameras software in the market. Just read this article to know all about How to Install KVMS Pro for PC, Windows, and Mac.
KVMS Pro Introduction
KVMS Pro software is created via Aditya Infotech Company. With this software, you can view the surveillance footage of your CP Plus Cameras and Alhua technology CCTV cameras. Furthermore, KVMS Pro is the best software to view the security footage of cameras and is also considered to be the best software in the market.
KVMS Pro permits users to handle functions such as Auto-Locate Add, Remove, Add a System Group, Reboot, and Device Setup whenever a device is attached as well. Users can access it safely with login credentials that are legitimate actually. The KVMS Pro enables system management functions like replay, recording, user management, task development, Emap, alarm schedule, and record plan feature, and more than 16 displays to be performed.
An intuitive and user-friendly interface is actually featured in the KVMS Pro. Users can scan based on a specific time, motion detection, and alarm along with KVMS Pro. In essence, KVMS Pro for PC is used in order to monitor the CCTV Cameras on the PC, either Mac or Windows PC. The program’s actual name is KVMS, however, there are also many other variants of the programmer.
KVMS Pro for PC is a really smart featured software to control the CCTV cameras on your PC. Whenever you employ this software then you guys will get so many features. Such as camera group management, live view customization, PTZ control, user management, etc. So just have a look at some highlighted features of KVMS Pro for Windows & Mac OS.
- You can see a live view of cameras remotely.
- Also, can see the recording.
- Record-keeping via Event.
- Camera group management too.
- Customize live view as well.
- Also, User Management.
- Manage the Access Control system and also Video Intercom.
- Time and Attendance management actually.
- Give statistics.
- The IP address and network management as well.
- PTZ Control too.
- Open the associated video in the event to see its local recording, device recording, or live video as well.
- You can now turn off the alarm sound and alarm pop-up in the event.
- The traffic statistics are now changed to “statistics” and support searching the data on the NVR.
- For video cut now you have to set the start and endpoints.
- Timeline zoom is now centered on the current mouse position too.
- Whenever downloading a video, you can be directly open the folder where the video locates in the pop-up box.
- Alarm management is also now changed to “Event”.
- Event settings now permit you to set whether to specify the alarm sound alarm, map flashes, and you can also set the linkage of the pop-up.
- Device config re-adjust the and classification, and now it is almost the same along with device web config classification.
How to Install KVMS Pro for PC, Windows, and Mac
We will also discuss here the two methods for KVMS Pro download for PC. In the first method, we are now going to use the KVMS Pro for Windows OS. We are going to demonstrate step by step configuration of KVMS for Mac and Windows OS users actually. In the second method, we use an emulator that is another software. That helps you in order to run the mobile application on your PC. So start along with the first method of KVMS Pro download for PC.
Install KVMS Pro for Windows
- Just right-tap on the KVMS Pro installation application file and then tap on the Run as administrator. Then the system asks for permission for the installation actually. Tap on the “Yes” button. The installation process will start and the first installation screen comes to you actually.
- In the above screen, you are required to determine the language you want. After choosing the language tap on the term and conditions agreement. You may also read the term and conditions before accepting the agreement actually. Now tap on the “Next” button.
- Here you guys got two options. The first one is “KVMS Pro” and also another one is “Storage Service“. KVMS Pro is the main KVMS Pro for Windows and Mac OS and also the next one is for the recording of the cameras on your PC. If you guys want to make your PC as a recording server for your CCTV cameras then select both options otherwise select only “KVMS Pro“. After that tap on the “Next” button.
- Now a screen will appear to choose the installation directory, determine the installation directory for the installation of KVMS for Windows. Tap on the “Browse” button and choose it. You may also leave as via default. Now tap on the “Install” button as well as select the checkbox “Generate shortcuts”.
- Now the installation process will also start. Just wait for some time until the next screen comes.
- Now tap on the Run KVMS for Windows and then press the Finish button. After that, the installation process for the KVMS for Windows has completed. Now move to the next step as well.
- After installation of the software, just find the icon of KVMS Pro for Windows on your desktop or in the start window. Tap on the icon of the software now the software will run on your PC.
- A new screen will appear asking for password creation as well. Fill a strong password on this window and again confirm the same too. You may select the “Auto-login” option for the software for next time to auto login to the software. Then tap on the “Next” button.
- In order to protect the password, some security questions and answers must fill. These security questions and answers will also help you whenever you forget the password of the KVMS Pro for Mac and Windows. So select them as you like and answer them accordingly. Remember the answers and write them in a secure place. Now tap on the “Finish” button.
- Now login to KVMS Pro for Windows software along with password and username will be “admin“. After logging in to the KVMS Pro for Windows, just move to the next step.
- Now your software is all set for connecting your CCTV cameras to your PC.
- Tap on the Device button present on the upper menu on the top of the screen. Now the new window comes to you. In this tap on the “Add” button in order to add devices on the KVMS Pro for Windows and Mac OS.
- Now a new screen will appear and ask for the device parameters, now complete it correctly as per your mobile application. Here, I select the “IP/Domain” as a Method to add but you may select different options as per your need. In the Username and password fill your device username and password too. After filling in all the detail press the “Add” button.
- Now, you may see your added device information in the device detail section in the KVMS Pro for Mac and Windows OS too. Now tap the “New” button and you will move to the control panel of the software too.
- After that tap on the “Live View” button and you will see the Live view section of the KVMS Pro for Mac and Windows OS also.
- Just tap on the camera group name and then you guys may see your added device name under the section. Double-tap on your device name and now you will have your CCTV cameras on your PC via utilizing the KVMS for Mac and Windows 7/8/10.
KVMS Pro for Mac Using Emulators
Right now, we are going to use an emulator in order to run the mobile application on your PC. An imitating is a product that allows you to run a working framework into another working framework. For instance, you have to use your smartphone application dependent on the Android OS on your Windows framework. And then we have to use a software program that is called an emulator. With utilizing this sort of emulator you can run your KVMS Pro for Mac OS as well as Windows OS. So follow the basic steps in order to associate your CCTV cameras on your PC.
Click on the button to install the emulators, such as Bluestacks or Nox, and so on “Download”
- Just download the Bluestacks from this given link.
- Now after completing the installation, you guys will get an icon of the Bluestacks on your computer.
- Tap on that icon to run the Bluestacks on your PC.
- Then the Bluestacks is running on your MAC PC or Windows PC as well.
- Just find the “Playstore” option on Windows 7/8/10 and “My App” for MAC.
- Now you guys have to sign in to the software.
- Just sign in with your current Gmail account or Apple account.
- After sign into the My app, now search for the KVMS Pro.
- Install the KVMS Pro application on your Bluestacks.
- Run the KVMS Pro for Mac or also Windows on the Bluestack.
- Now you can add your CCTV cameras to the KVMS application.
- After completing all the steps, now you can watch your CCTV cameras on KVMS for Mac and Windows OS actually.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!