Secure your phone applications and storage along with the KK AppLock for PC, Mac, and Windows. With this smart app, you guys can add a lock on your applications and secure them from intruders, kids, or any other unauthorized folks. Furthermore, you can install the KK AppLock for computers and laptops taking the help of our download guides given below. This way you guys can secure the apps professionally as well as at home or school too. Just read this article to know all about How to Install KK AppLock for PC, Windows, and Mac. Let’s start!
KK AppLock for PC Introduction
Having a super smart app will be highly reliable for you in order to keep your phone secure from all troubles. Along with the use of its amazing modern features, you can secure your smart device just like never before. You can add a pin lock to anything just like your contacts, a specific app, or features of an app and whatnot. You can also lock incoming or outgoing calls. On top of that, you can just literally pin lock all the apps and data for maximum security.
The app is perfect especially if you guys have kids, or important business information or any other information which is to be kept away from intruders actually. Good news is, KK AppLock also comes along with zero interruption from ads. KK AppLock is software that serves in order to block applications that you have installed on your PC, Laptop and Mac OS. Another really amazing point is that it can be enabled via remote access.
The interface of this software is user-friendly and understandable too. As you know, this app works along with Android and iOS versions. However, most of the users want to use this app on PC, Laptop and Mac OS. Hence, I have drafted this post on how you can download and install KK AppLock for PC along with the help of App installer. This is really easy and simple to run this app on a PC. Now, before we proceed to the installation process, let’s just take a look at some of the KK AppLock features given below.
- You can put a lock on all SMS, contacts, Whatsapp, or any other social app from unauthorized access.
- Just lock app settings or phone settings, avoiding people or kids from getting in the system or from purchasing unnecessary products or also changing important settings.
- Add a lock on your gallery in order to avoid access from prying eyes.
- Just comes with a constructive interface along with no ads and quick navigation.
- It is available for all Android devices for free.
- Lock any app along with a pin passcode for maximum security and limited access.
- You can also even add multiple locks along with different pins.
- If you guys don’t want anyone to know you’ve locked the apps, pit a fake error notification in order to fool them.
- You can put a lock on outgoing and incoming locks.
- The KK Applock icon can also be hidden for safety.
- Enable “Add to device admin” which may avoid KK Applock from being uninstalled.
How to Install KK AppLock for PC, Windows, and Mac
We already told you guys that this app can be used on PC along with the help of an Android Emulator. Now hide and secure Windows and Mac device data via KK AppLock. If you haven’t used an Android Emulator before then you have to follow the instructions given below. The method given below actually works on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows, 10 and Mac OS.
Click on the button to install the emulators, such as Bluestacks or Nox, and so on “Download”
Install KK AppLock for Windows Using Bluestacks
This application has been removed from Android stores actually. However, still, you can use it on Smartphones via the APK file. Similarly, then you can also download KK AppLock for PC with its APK file. In order to install KK AppLock on Windows 10/8/7 follow these simple steps as well.
- First download an Android Emulator on PC. (BlueStacks)
- After downloading .exe file, then you have to Install it on a Windows device just like other software.
- When installed, open BlueStacks.
- Activate or Configure BlueStacks via connecting WiFi and log in along with Google Account. (Gmail)
- Now you can download the APK file of KK AppLock from the play store.
- Double tap on the downloaded APK file of the app.
- You guys will see the Install option. Tap on it.
- When you install it, then just tap on Open to use AppLock for PC.
Install KK AppLock for Mac Using Nox Player
The above method can also be used on Mac as well. However, for best results, we suggest AppLock on Mac via Nox App Player. You have to follow these steps to get this app on Mac and Mac OS X.
- First, download and Install Nox App Player on Mac from the link above.
- When Nox App Player installed on Mac. Download the APK file of KK AppLock from the link in the above method as well.
- Double tap on downloaded APK file as well.
- You have to tap on Install.
- After it gets installed, just tap on Open in order to run KK AppLock on Mac.
Is KK AppLock Available for PC?
No! it is not available for pc but still, you can download it using an emulator on your pc.
Which Emulator does KK AppLock work best with?
As we already mentioned the process above. This app works best with Bluestacks and Nox. These are the best emulators in town.
Is it Safe to Use?
Yes this app is 100% safe to use.
Well, That is all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!