If you guys are looking to install the iTimekeep app on your PC then you guys need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install the iTimekeep App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about iTimekeep for Desktop, Windows, and Mac – Free Download.
itimekeep for desktop is an absolutely free Business app, developed via Bellefield Systems, LLC. Latest version of iTimekeep is 20.4.3, was basically releases on 2020-10-29 (updated on 2021-02-02). Estimated number of the downloads is up to 10000. Overall rating of iTimekeep is 4,2as well. Generally most of the top apps on Android Store actually have rating of 4+. This app had been rated via 98 users, 9 users had actually rated it 5*, 58 users had rated it 1* as well.
Just simply put, iTimekeep is a cloud-based, front-end application that tracks time and expenses as well. It links along with Sage Timeslips (Perpetual and Versions 2017 and higher). Time Matters, Billing Matters, PCLaw and Juris as well. And it also works on any device that can connect to the internet – desktops, laptops, tablets, smartphones – and yes, also even smart watches as well.
So how can a cloud app work along with on-premise software? Well, in the case of Sage Timeslips, a file would be installed on the machine that actually contains the Timeslips database. Changes to the database such as adding or changing timekeeper actually, client, task, expense or also reference names syncs in real time. Time and expense data from amost each user is also send to the database although. In the case of Timeslips, it will also need to be periodically imported via an administrator.
- iTimekeep integrates directly along with your Billing System and brings the same convenience. That you guys have whenever you are in the office using your desktop.
- You can top time leakage and record your time as it happens from wherever you are.
- Along with iTimeKeep you can enter time from any of your mobile devices!
- iTimekeep actually sets the gold standard for the industry in security, usability and simplicity. And it has recently ranked as the #1 Mobile Time Entry Solution for attorneys for a second year in a row as well.
- You guys can also try it out today through simply downloading iTimekeep and selecting “Login as Guest” to access our sample time and billing database.
iTimekeep for Desktop, Windows, and Mac – Download
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install iTimekeep App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulators in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the iTimekeep for PC 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step-by-step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the iTimekeep app for PC
- You guys will see search result for iTimekeep than just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the iTimekeep App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the iTimekeep app on your laptop. You guys can also use the iTimekeep app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install iTimekeep App via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for iTimekeep .
- Now install the iTimekeep App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play the iTimekeep App on your PC
Install iTimekeep Game App for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to WeGamers Game for Computer Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – iTimekeep for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now the iTimekeep installs on your PC. You guys can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open the iTimekeep on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this “iTimekeep for desktop” article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.
Also See: WSOC – TV Weather For PC [Mac & Windows]