What your phone really matters to you is the data. No one wants to risk losing data and files, whether upgrading to the latest iOS or transferring to a new phone. Every iPhone user knows there are limited options to backup an iDevice: iCloud, iTunes, and the Finder. However, iTunes sucks. Neither iTunes nor the Finder will allow you to change the backup location or selectively backup your data. Well, if you don’t want to put your personal data in the cloud, you’ll need something to help backup and manage your data on your hardware. DearMob iPhone Manager is here to help.
What is DearMob iPhone Manager?
DearMob iPhone Manager is a one-click iOS backup and transfer tool. It’s made for seamlessly transferring, backing up, and managing your iPhone data on Mac or Windows PC with ultra flexibility.
With DearMob iPhone Manager, you don’t have to upload any of your personal data to the cloud or pay extra for more storage space. There is no file size limit. Besides photos, videos, music, and files, DearMob iPhone Manager can also help backup Apple apps like contacts, messages, etc.
Unlike the Finder or iTunes, DearMob iPhone Manager allows you to selectively backup data. Choose to backup your entire device or only backup specific data from specific apps. Also, feel free to relocate the backup files to another disk or even to an external hard drive. You can finally back up any data you want on your PC or Mac without any restriction.
When you need to restore your iPhone from backup, you can selectively restore specific data (without erasing the existing data) or 1:1 clone content to a new iPhone or iPad. Be the true master of your iDevices data.
Why DearMob iPhone Manager
DearMob iPhone Manager is probably the most simple and full-featured iPhone Manager. Here are some of the many reasons why you might like it.
- Efficient 1-click backup and restore.
- Selective backup and restore certain data or 1:1 clone content to a new device.
- Flexible and visible backup & restore for multiple devices.
- Option to password encrypts your file exported from iOS devices.
- Lightning-fast process without freezing.
- Stable connection with both Wi-Fi or USB connection.
How to Backup iPhone to Mac/PC with DearMob iPhone Manager
To backup your iPhone to Mac or Windows PC, follow the steps below.
- Download and install DearMob iPhone Manager from its official website.
- Launch the program.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer with the USB cable.
- Tap “Trust This Computer” on your iPhone screen.
- Click “Backup & Restore” from the home menu.
- Set the backup file save path by clicking the “Change Path” button.
- Click “Back Up Now” to start backing up.
Other Features You May Like
DearMob iPhone Manager is not only a robust iOS backup tool, but it also offers many other features allowing you to better manage your iPhone data.
- Support Wi-Fi connection: Manage your iOS devices via USB connection or Wi-Fi.
- Transfer Photo: Two-way transfer of zillions of iPhone photos to computer photos at full resolution with EXIF data preserved and reversely.
- Transfer Music & Manage Playlist: Export/add/edit/delete songs in bulk and without quality loss.
- Make Ringtones: Cut and create ringtones from your favorite melodies.
- Encrypt Specific File: Password-protect your data with the military-grade algorithm.
- Convert Incompatible Files: Convert unsupported media formats to Apple-friendly formats upon syncing: HEIC to JPEG, iBooks from EPUB to PDF/DOC/TXT, Contacts to VCF/PDF/TXT/HTML, etc.
- File-Sharing Breaks Sandbox: Allow your iPhone to communicate with your Mac or Windows PC.
DearMob iPhone Manager could be a go-to choice for iOS users looking for an alternative to iTunes. Everything can be more simple and more efficient with DearMob iPhone Manager. You can finally backup, transfer, and straightforwardly manage your iPhone data with ultra flexibility. Enjoy this robust iOS backup and transfer tool for every iPhone/iPad owner.