If you want to install IP Pro3 for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install IP Pro3 on PC using emulators i.e. Nox or BlueStacks app player. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about IP Pro3 for PC, Windows, and Mac.
IP Pro3 Intro:
IP Pro3 is not such popular as SuperLive Plus but still, its performance is self-explanatory. Those who already used IP Pro know that the new IP Pro3 quite differs from its earlier part. Before moving to our guide of installing IP Pro3 for PC, come let’s check the intro of IP Pro3.
In the previous version of IP Pro, users want the feature of the cloud storage facility. They want to use their device storage for keeping recordings backup. IP Pro3 has completed brings it for them. It offers lots of cloud storage, enough to keep their recordings backup for a month. Users who need extra storage can use paid cloud storage to save videos. That’s the huge difference between IP Pro and IP Pro3.
Apps such as IP Pro 3 are also essential in saving camera fixtures expense and attachments. It is the same as a user can save LCDs cost. Maybe you don’t want to buy DVRs when the camera providers have their own servers. Remote monitoring is good for those who are traveling continuously for their work. Mobiles and Laptops are those devices that we can carry easily everywhere. If we install IP Pro3 on PC, Windows, or Mac, we can check the live footage anywhere. Also, it is compatible with all attachments or sensors.
IP Pro3 users are very satisfied with its services. We frequently visit Google Play to watch its user’s reviews, ratings, and downloads. However, ratings or downloads are not so high, but IP Pro3 reviews were quite good.
Easily Set-Up Devices
You can set up the Ip Pro3 app very easily. Also, you don’t need to fret about moving through long methods or setting up servers. You can also do it with the app. But you must ensure that your NVR system is attached to the internet router that offers a fast internet connection. You can also open the app and then register a new account. When you successfully add your DVR or NVR system, you can then complete or save the function. After you successfully add the device, you can then click on the device to begin the viewer.
The app is made to allow users to have access to easy remote viewing. The user interface is not just easy or simple to use but also you can install it and add devices easily. However, IP Pro3 is also available for users across all devices that confirm the cross-functionality across platforms.
Multi-Image & Real-time Preview
Whenever you have various feeds and security systems. Then you don’t need to fret about single screen previews. You can easily view various screens in one view. The app also offers the best functionality that allows you to have a real-time preview of the security feeds without any lag.
You can also record live videos from the security cameras or surveillance systems. The app allows you to capture any screen and whenever you want. Then you can easily save the videos without any issue. Also, you can record videos and back them up very easily. Then you can easily access your videos using your mobile via the IP Pro3 app.
Install & Download IP Pro3 For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download IP Pro3 for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use IP Pro3 for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install IP Pro3 for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install IP Pro3 For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download IP Pro3 for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar type the name of the app i.e IP Pro3.
- You will then view the required search result for the IP Pro3 app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for IP Pro3 depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Install IP Pro3 Via Nox Player:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for IP Pro3.
- Now install the IP Pro3 app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play IP Pro3 on your PC
Note: If you can’t find IP Pro3 on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install IP Pro3 Via Manually:
If you want to download IP Pro3 for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use IP Pro3 for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘IP Pro3’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see the IP Pro3. Tap on the icon to use MeetMe on the computer.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download IP Pro3 for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you to try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!