With the launch of the iPhone X, Apple popularized the trend for “bangs” and frameless design. Other manufacturers, who immediately followed the fashion trend, did not stand aside. Among them – the company Ulefone recently introduced a smartphone Ulefone the X.
The similarity in the title with the iPhone X is not accidental, the novelty has received a similar design and cutout at the top of the display. 5.85-inch screen with an aspect ratio of 18:9 has an effective area of 91%.
On both sides, the device is covered with double glass, and this is not done just to give the smartphone a premium look. This solution is used to wirelessly charge a battery with a capacity of 3300 mAh.
The hardware basis of Ulefone X is the eight-core chipset MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763) with Mali-G71 MP2 graphics. The amount of RAM is 4 GB, and the built-in – 64 GB. There is support for microSD memory cards up to 256 GB. The smartphone is equipped with a dual main camera for 16 and 5 megapixels with f / 2.2 aperture and portrait mode. A 13 MP camera with a face recognition function is installed on the front.
In addition, the device boasts a high-quality loudspeaker and a sound amplifier Awinic AW8736. Ulefone X runs under the current version of Android 8.1 Oreo.
Specifications Ulefone X:
- Display: 5.85 inch, aspect ratio 18.9: 9, resolution 1512 × 720 pixels;
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P23 (MT6763) 2 GHz, graph Mali-G71 MP2;
- Memory: 4 GB;
- Internal memory: 64 GB, support for microSD memory cards up to 256 GB;
- Camera: main Sony IMX135 (16 + M 5), ƒ / 2.2, Mn front 8, ƒ / 2.4;
- Battery: 3300 mAh, support for wireless charging;
- Operating system: Android 8.1 Oreo;
- Dimensions: 150.93 × 73.41 × 9.05 mm;
- Weight: 217 g.
Ulefone X can already be pre-ordered on AliExpress for $179.99. With wireless charging, the complete smartphone will cost a little more expensive – $ 193.49. Deliveries of the device will begin in late June.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and locate what you want.