As well as GPU Turbo 2.0 technology, the M-Pen brand stylus, Dolby Atmos stereo speakers and a large 5000 mAh battery. The additional announcement by Huawei in the special presentation in London on October 16 was an unusual phablet called Mate 20 X. This is a huge smartphone with a 7.21-inch frameless AMOLED screen, made in the design of Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro, and having the support of a proprietary stylus M-Pen with recognition to 4,096 degrees of depression. In addition, Mate 20 X can fully serve as a gaming device due to the presence of a number of relevant technologies.
Mate 20 X is not in vain positioned as a game: in addition to the giant display, comparable to tablets, and the powerful 7-nanometer Kirin 980 processor, the smartphone features GPU Turbo 2.0 mode for fast and smooth gaming, the Huawei Supercool graphene cooling system and native gamepad support joystick and d-pad. Huawei also equipped the Mate 20 X with Dolby Atmos stereo speakers and an IP53 waterproof and dust-proof housing.
Specifications Huawei Mate 20 X:
- Display: 7.21 inches with a notch, AMOLED, resolution of 2244×1080 pixels (Full HD +), aspect ratio 18.7: 9, HDR10, Gorilla Glass.
- Processor: eight-core Huawei Kirin 980, 7 nanometers, double neural processing unit (NPU).
- RAM: 6 GB (LPDDR4X 2133 MHz).
- Internal memory : 128 GB (UFS 2.1), support for nanoSD memory cards (up to 256 GB).
- Main camera: triple, 40 megapixels (wide-angle sensor, 27 mm, aperture f / 1.8) + 20 megapixels (ultra-wide sensor, 17 mm, aperture f / 2.2) + 8 megapixels (telephoto lens, 80 mm, aperture f / 2.4, optical stabilization , fivefold optical zoom), Leica optics, phase and laser autofocus, artificial intelligence, dual LED flash.
- Front camera: 24 megapixels, 26 mm, f / 2.0 aperture.
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, fast charge Huawei SuperCharge.
- Operating system: Android 9 Pie with EMUI 9.0 interface.
- Communications : 4G LTE Cat. 21, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n / ac, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Galileo, NFC, IrDA.
- Other: fingerprint scanner, protection against water and dust according to the IP53 standard, Desktop Mode for operation as a PC, Dolby Atmos stereo speakers, 3.5 mm audio jack for headphones, USB Type-C 3.1.
- Dimensions : 174.6х85.4х8.2 mm, weight – 232 g.
Huawei Mate 20 X will go on sale on October 26. The smartphone will be sold in Europe in a single configuration (6 GB of RAM + 128 GB of ROM) at a price of € 899. Color options: blue (Midnight Blue) and lilac (Phantom Silver).
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and discover what you want.