You can’t connect your HTC One M8 to your PC? Well, you have come to the right place. Getting the proper drivers installed on your PC is no biggie mostly, especially with Windows 7 and 8. But sometimes in some weird cases, things begin to get annoying when your computer just won’t let your device to connect. And at such times all you need is a webpage like this, with download links to proper driver files and a few troubleshooting tips. In this article, we are going to talk about HTC m8 Driver – Download Drivers for your Windows. Let’s begin!
HTC One M8 Drivers Installation
NOTE: Delete any previously installed drivers for HTC One M8 from your PC before installing the new drivers.
- Run the “HTC_Driver_4.10.0.001.exe” file you downloaded above and follow the on-screen installation instructions to install the driver
- Similarly, install HTC BMP USB Driver file suitable for your installation of Windows (32-bit or 64-bit? Check-in “My computer” properties)
- Once you have installed both the driver files, connect your HTC One M8 to your computer. It should connect properly now.
In case it still does not connect, try restarting your PC.
- Connect your phone to other USB ports on your computer
- Try different USB cables. The original cable that came with your phone should work best, if not — try any other cable that’s new and of good quality
- Reboot computer
- Then try on a different computer.
HTC ONE M8 DRIVER
HTC BMP USB DRIVER
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you like this article and find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!