Android is one of the best mobile operating systems that are available out there. You get advanced features, freedom in order to customize the smartphone as per your needs and what not. Smartphone manufacturers tweak the base Android operating system in order to deliver a better user experience as well. However, if you ask us, the base, stock android is what we love actually. There are only a few manufacturers that use stock android on their devices and Motorola is one of such manufacturers as well. Just read this article to know all about How to Take Screenshot on Moto X Play. Let’s begin!
After the success of the Moto G series, Motorola launched Moto X Play that comes with advanced features and powerful hardware. Folks loved this smartphone when it came with a huge 21 MegaPixel camera.
If you are a regular reader of our blog you might know that we love sharing guides on taking screenshots on android phones and today we are going to do the same as well. If you guys are using Moto X Play and also want to know how you can take screenshots on Moto X Play then you are at the right place.
How to Take Screenshot on Moto X Play
In this guide, we are going to share two basic methods that are available out there to take screenshots on Moto X Play. The first method works on all Android smartphones and will work on Moto X Play too.
Use Hardware buttons to capture a screenshot on Moto X Play
The first method which we are going to use to take screenshots on Moto X Play includes via the hardware buttons. Moto X Play also comes along with hardware buttons. For example Volume, Power buttons which will also be used in order to take screenshot. Follow the steps that we have mentioned below to capture a screenshot on your Moto X Play as well.
- The first thing that you guys have to do is just open the screen which you want to capture on your android smartphone.
- When you have opened the screen, you guys have to use the combination of Power + Volume Down buttons for 5 seconds.
- Within 5 seconds you guys should hear a shutter sound which will make sure that you have successfully captured the current screen on your android smartphone as well.
- In order to view the captured screenshot, you guys have to open Gallery on your mobile phone. There you will see a new folder named Screenshots. All the screenshots that you will capture will be available in this folder. Just like that, you can also open the Notification Panel and see the screenshot that you just captured as well.
Use Third-Party App to Take Screenshot on Moto X Play
If you guys are not happy with the first method and want some additional features when taking screenshots then you can use a third-party application like Screenshot. This application is also available for free and can also be used to take screenshots on Moto X Play as well.
- In order to use the app, you have to download it via clicking this link.
- The process of taking screenshots is the same with this app same to the previous method. You guys have to use the combination of Power + Volume Down buttons and also this app will be used to take a screenshot of your Android smartphone screen as well.
- The screenshot that you guys have captured can be edited as per your requirements. Then you can trim them and save them to a path where you want to.
- The screenshot app also permits you in order to paint on the screenshot. That you guys have captured without even using any other application.
- If you guys are sending the captured screenshot to a friend, then you can even add text to it and share it as well.
- You can also view all the screenshots that you have captured on your phone in the past via this application. You don’t even need to open the Gallery app on your smartphone in order to view screenshots.
- Easy to share options permit you in order to share the captured screenshots with your friends. You can also share on Twitter, Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram via Screenshots.
Well, That all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!