Twitch is basically a perfect place for all video game streamers. This fantastic platform also lets you stream your games for the audience so that they can also enjoy the game. It is not just a streaming platform; it also lets you earn money through steaming your gameplays. However, you guys need to be a professional player and make sure you are playing well to engage your viewers in your chat section. Just read this article to know all about How to See Your Twitch Viewer List – Tutorial.
However, this article will tell how you guys can check the Twitch stats in order to know how many viewers are watching a player during live streaming actually. But before moving into that, you guys must have a clear idea about Viewer Count and Viewer List. So, let’s now begin with it.
- 1 How to See Your Twitch Viewer List – Tutorial
- 1.0.1 The process to get the Twitch viewer count URL
- 1.0.2 Understanding viewer counts via the Channel Analytics tool
- 1.0.3 How can you Use Twitch Stats to Up Your Game? | twitch viewer list
- 1.0.4 Stats
- 1.0.5 Chats | twitch viewer list
- 1.0.6 What Were My Top Clips?
- 1.0.7 Where Did My Views Come From?
- 1.0.8 What Is the Video for This Stream?
- 1.0.9 Achievements
- 1.0.10 Conclusion
Understand the difference between the Viewer List and Viewer Count
Talking about Viewer count, it also shows the exact number of viewers watching your live stream. It basically includes unregistered viewers and Twitch users watching you live. As viewers go and come, the viewer count number will fluctuate as well. In order to see this, you guys can check the red number below the video on your Twitch channel.
It enables you to know the number of folks who are connected to your chat. Here you guys can only see the Twitch registered users and inactive users at that moment as well. The viewer list remembers all the users who visited and currently on your channel actually. In order to check this, you can tap on the button located next to the Setting, at the bottom side of the chatbox as well.
How to See Your Twitch Viewer List – Tutorial
- In order to see your viewers, count, you need first to create your stream labs account. This is basically a free tool that comes along with a lot of add-ons and elements in order to offer you the best streaming experience.
- When you do that, open your Stream labs account.
- On the stream labs dashboard, you guys will find the Viewer count option. Tap on it.
- Now you can see the viewer count on its viewer count overlay as well.
The process to get the Twitch viewer count URL
- Whenever you are on the Viewer count section, just make the required adjustments as per your preference.
- When you do that, click on the Save Settings option.
- Now scroll up and tap on the Copy option. It also lets you copy your Twitch viewer URL to your computer’s clipboard. Now copy the URL and paste it into notepad.
- Now it’s time to add the URL to OBS actually. So open OBS and tap on the Plus icon. You guys can find the icon on the Sources tab.
- A list along with different options will pop up on your screen. From the list select Brower.
- Now just put a new name for the source. Suppose you give it Twitch Viewer Count actually. Then tap on, OK.
- After that, a new window will come up as well. There you have to put the copied viewer count URL. You guys will find a lot of options that you can modify. It is optional. So, if you want, then leave the field blank.
- After that, just tap on the OK option. That’s it.
Now you guys can easily view your Twitch viewer count through the OBS stream. It is pretty easy to do.
Understanding viewer counts via the Channel Analytics tool
Twitch also offers you its channel analytic tool via that you can understand your viewers. It gives a full list of viewer stats, such as maximum viewers number, time spent via the viewers on your channel, and much more.
- Average Viewers: It basically explains the number of viewers who have watched your complete stream.
- Live view: It also shows the number of viewers that you had during the stream.
- New Followers: Total number of new viewers who visited your stream as well.
- Max Viewers: It actually reflects the maximum number of viewers for your game stream.
- Unique Viewers: The number of viewers who viewed your streaming via their devices like phones, PC, or laptops.
- Minutes Watched: Total time viewers that have spent to watch the live stream.
- Average Stream Length: It also reflects the average duration of the live game stream.
- Time Streamed: The total time that you guys have spent on streaming.
- Average Chat Messages: Number of messages you guys have received during the streaming.
Through accessing data of all these categories, you can also evaluate which game stream had the maximum viewer count. Via analyzing the stats, you guys can easily focus your time on game streaming. That had received the highest views as well. Don’t waste your time on streaming, that has received a lower number of viewers. You can change the parts which don’t help in getting the result that you are looking for. If you guys want to earn the right amount of money, and then analyze the data, move wisely, and also make a proper execution as well.
How can you Use Twitch Stats to Up Your Game? | twitch viewer list
Your Twitch insights give useful information in order to monitor how your channel is doing. To get to “Insights:”
- Tap on your name or profile pic at the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Choose “Create a dashboard.”
- Tap on the hamburger menu, and then choose “Insights.”
Here you guys will see three main categories:
- “Channel Analytics” – for revenue and follower’s details as well
- “Stream Summary” – for a snapshot summary of your streams, along with audience insights, performance stats, top clips, and much more.
- “Achievements” – in order to see how far you’ve progressed in the process of becoming an affiliate or partner.
Here’s we’ll discuss how you can use some of the information to help improve your streams.
These basically include viewer, follower, and chatter counts based on your most recent live. You can compare these numbers along with previous streams in order to see how effective you’re progressively becoming at turning viewers into followers as well.
Chats | twitch viewer list
Based on your most recent stream chats, and this covers average viewers, new followers, and much more. This is specifically useful to investigate what type of conversations or content was streamed around a particular time that may have contributed to an increase in followers.
It helps to provide you an idea of what your viewers like to talk about. And what they find entertaining that you should do more of as well.
What Were My Top Clips?
These are actually the top clips of your stream (up to five). Again, via analysis of what makes your clips statistically a hit along with your viewers, you’ll also know the type of things to keep doing. Comparing the past streams that generated fewer or no top clips provides you an idea of what to do less of.
Where Did My Views Come From?
Knowing the sources of your views and also the numbers, e.g. The page a viewer came from before coming to your stream, also helps build an understanding of what viewers may be interested in as well. Especially if you guys notice small patterns as well. You can also use this information in order to inspire discussion ideas or topics for your opinion polls.
What Is the Video for This Stream?
Through showing the video of streams, you guys can also make video clips of your best bits in order to use as advertisements on your other social media channels. Via showcasing how cool and entertaining your streams are, then you guys are likely to attract a few more viewers and followers.
Achievements basically help you to stay motivated via showing your goal progression. If working towards becoming an affiliate or partner in order to begin monetizing from your streams.
Well, That all from my side. If you want to know more about this “twitch viewer list” article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!