Screen sharing is beneficial for both business and personal conditions. Exemplification, you are displaying a coworker or family member how to do something in an application. So able to share your screen easily in Facebook Messenger. Similarly, you can do so in both the mobile and desktop Messenger app, here is how. It becomes now easy to screen sharing in Facebook Messenger on iOS and Mac.
Screen sharing in Messenger on iOS
So if you are desiring to share your iPhone or iPad screen by using Messenger, just abide by these steps.
1) First, open the Messenger and then choose the contact you desire to share your screen with.
2) Second, start a video call by clicking the video camera icon on the top right.
3) Once connected, swipe up and then choose to Share Your Screen.
4) Now click the Start Sharing and then Start Broadcast. So you are able to then navigate. Similarly, open another app for your contact to view as you carry on with your call.
However, when you will complete, click the Stop Broadcast or then turn back to the video for the call.
Screen sharing in Facebook Messenger on Mac
While you are using the Messenger app on your Mac, then you are able to start sharing your screen easily there too.
1) First, open Messenger, and then choose your contact.
2) Now start a video call by clicking the video camera icon on the top.
3) So at the bottom, tap the Share Your Screen button.
4) Similarly, select if you are liking to share your Entire Screen.
5) Now tap Share and display what you have to share.