If you have an Nvidia GPU on your system, you guys may also have installed the GeForce Experience app actually. This app basically has two major functions as well; download and install the latest Nvidia driver, and also optimize games for your system. Game optimization has become somewhat famous; it’s basically whenever an app or your OS tries to free up as many resources as possible to help games run smoothly. It can also change the graphics settings for a game so that it is much more compatible along with the hardware on your system, which actually permits it to run better. Just read this article to know all about How to Remove Games from Geforce Experience. Let’s begin!
Remove games Nvidia GeForce Experience
We have also gone over how you guys can add games to the Nvidia GeForce Experience. If you guys have added a game, you guys will soon find that adding it really was the simple part as well. There is actually no way in order to remove them, at least not from the app’s UI as well. That’s not to say it is impossible, however, the method is unconventional.
- First of all, tap the Win+R keyboard shortcut to open the run box.
- In the run box, you have to enter
services.mscand press the Enter key.
- In the app that opens, just look for any and all Nvidia services.
- Right-tap on a service, and select Stop from the context menu. Then repeat this for all Nvidia services.
- When you’ve stopped all the Nvidia services, then open File Explorer.
- Now navigate to the following folder.
- In this folder, look for the following files;
- It’s a good idea to back them up (copy them to a different location). Delete all four files.
- Restart your system.
- Open Nvidia GeForce Experience and all games will be removed from the home screen.
The Nvidia services that you stopped will also restart automatically after you boot back to your system. You guys do not have to start them yourself.
Uninstalling GeForce Experience
Uninstalling GeForce Experience and also installing it again will not remove the games that have been added to it actually. This is because its folder in AppData isn’t deleted and the files there remain intact. Some of the users have been able to remove games from GeForce Experience via uninstalling the app. Removing the Nvidia folder in the AppData folder, and then installing the app again. You guys can also give it a try but the success rate isn’t high.
Well, That all from my side. If you want to know more about this article or have any queries. Then feel free to ask me anything in the comments section below.
Have a Good Day!