The company released a small but important update for its proprietary application store. Now everyone can quickly and easily switch between countries. This method will help you if the application you need is not available in the host country. And you do not even need to install a VPN client.
The country changes directly in the user profile, but for this, the user must meet a certain criterion. There is a small stumbling block that can force you to abandon this method. The option to select a country will appear only if you previously made at least one purchase on Google Play, being in the wrong country in the country that you selected as your primary.
How to change your country on Google Play:
- Open the Google Play app on your tablet or smartphone.
- Enter the account settings.
- If you meet the criterion, which we wrote about above, then you will see a new option – ” Country and Profiles “.
- Click on it.
- In the section that opens, you’ll see which country is the default country in your account when shopping on Google Play, as well as a list of available countries you can switch to.
- Select any country from the available.