Garena Free Fire is a battle royale for Android and iOS mobile phones. Although like any app or mobile game, you can also play from your PC or computer. And if your mobile or cell phone is not for many trots you will notice a lot of difference when playing with a table, keyboard, mouse and helmets equipment. So in the next few lines, we give you all the details you need so you can get the most out of this shooter that every day more users are getting hooked.
Advantages of playing Garena Free Fire on PC
Although the game is designed for touchscreen, it is a shooter and a battle royale. Which means you’ll have to face other players. And in these confrontations there are several issues that are decisive:
- Team: A player who has a better team (mobile, cell phone, PC or computer) has an advantage over another with a worse team. It’s a matter of fluency, FPS, etc., which affects mobile games and PC games alike.
- Mouse: At the time of aiming, the difference of precision between a mouse and a touchscreen is quite noticeable. Especially when you only have two thumbs and you have to shoot, run, move and aim at the same time.
- Keyboard: More of the same. With the right hand on the mouse and the left on the keyboard, you can do many things at the same time. In touch screen, you can do many things too. But it’s more complicated because of a matter of space and thumbs.
Steps to play Garena Free Fire on PC
To play Garena Free Fire on PC you need an emulator and maybe the APK.
Garena Free Fire – Download / APK
You can download the game in two ways:
- PlayStore / App Store: If you have it available you have to access any of the two platforms from the emulator, download it, and install it. As easy as doing it on your mobile or cell phone.
- APK: If this is not the case, Download Garena Free Fire APK from here. Since even if you have not arrived in your country, you can play equally with the Apk. You must download the Apk on your computer or PC, and then install it on the emulator.
Garena Free Fire – Emulator
In case you have not done it before and do not know which emulator to choose, with BlueStacks it works perfectly, but any of the emulators should serve you for Garena Free Fire and for almost any game.
We have already explained how to download the game and we have given you several options of emulators. You could play now Although if you do, you will see that the controls are not configured. It is not especially complicated, but the first time costs a bit. So if you are interested, in the list of emulator options that we have provided you also have a couple of configuration tutorials.
And now, with the emulator, the apk and the configured keyboard, you just have to enter the game and start hitting shots.
How to play Garena Free Fire on PC on Windows an Mac
[appbox googleplay com.dts.freefireth]
Step 1: To use Garena Free Fire for PC, you first need to download and Install Bluestacks.
Step 2: Configure Bluestacks following the instructions on the screen. Enter a valid G-mail account and make sure you have access to it.
Step 3: Once everything is settled, then open Play Store in Bluestacks and tap Ok or continue to reach the interface.
Step 4: Click the Search-bar and type Garena Free Fire. Since it is available globally, you’ll get the results.
Step 5: Tap on Install and wait.
Step 6: After the downloading, you’ll see the app icon on the Home Screen.
Step 7: Click on it and start playing Garena Free Fire for PC.
For more stuff visit our site techverses.com and locate what you want.