If you want to install WiEye for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. WiEye – WiFi Scanner is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download WiEye for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install WiEye on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about WiEye – WiFi Scanner for PC, Windows, and Mac.
WiEye – WiFi Scanner Intro:
WiEye is a Free WiFi Analyzer for mobile devices. However, WiEye can also be used for wifi scanning, wireless site surveys, and wireless discovery. It reports the BSSID, Name, Channel, Signal Strength (dBm), and Frequency of all access points within range. Also, it graphs this data so you can view WiFi congestion for each available channel.
WiEye is actually the topmost and popular app with up to 1,000,000+ installations on the Google play store. It is also available to download for FREE on mobile platforms as well. Officially there is actually no way we can install this app on a PC. However, it does not mean that this closes doors for all of the Windows and Mac users to use this app actually. There are a few tricks that permit us to install any app available on the Google play store to the laptop.
- While collecting usage statistics, we’ll disassociate the measured data from the user’s personal identification.
- We’ll use and collect and the usage statistics solely with the objective of managing those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes.
- Also, we retain usage statistics whenever it is necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We’ll gather usage statistics by a fair and lawful means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the user concerned.
- An individual location is relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used. Also, it is important for those purposes should be complete, accurate, and up-to-date without regard to the user identity.
- Also, we protect confidential info by reasonable security safeguards against theft or loss, or disclosure, unauthorized access, copying, use, or modification.
Install & Download WiEye For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download WiEye for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use WiEye for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install WiEye – WiFi Scanner for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install WiEye – WiFi Scanner For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download WiEye – WiFi Scanner for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e WiEye – WiFi Scanner.
- You will then view the required search result for the WiEye – WiFi Scanner app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the WiEye – WiFi Scanner depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find WiEye – WiFi Scanner on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install WiEye – WiFi Scanner Manually:
If you want to download WiEye for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use WiEye for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘WiEye – WiFi Scanner’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see WiEye – WiFi Scanner. Tap on the icon to use the WiEye – WiFi Scanner on the computer.
Install WiEye – WiFi Scanner For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for WiEye – WiFi Scanner.
- Now install the WiEye – WiFi Scanner app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run WiEye – WiFi Scanner on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download WiEye – WiFi Scanner for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!