If you guys are looking to install Vmobile App on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install Vmobile App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about how to Download Vmobile for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
Vmobile is an absolutely free security app available for Android and iOS users. This application is designed to manage home and office IP cams. It also helps users in order to watch live streaming of security cams on their Smartphones. Initially, it was not really possible, however, now with the new and latest technology, it is. Along with simple software apps, users can also do it easily and Vmobile is one such app that allows you in order to control security for IP cams. If you want to get the view of the cam via Vmobile you have to configure the cam. For configuration, just enter the IP address of the cam and make sure that your Smartphone is connected to the internet connection. It actually works on WiFi as well as 3G and 4G connection.
Moreover, Vmobile records videos of IP cam. All videos are saved in the app. These videos can watch anytime as well. Saved videos do not need an internet connection. Further, it let you take screenshots on both live streamings and saved videos too. You can take it as many as you guys like. If the cam supports audio conversation then it also permits you to hear audio as well. Another really exciting thing about this application is that it basically comes with an alert & notification feature as well.
This feature basically works if any motion is detected in the cam video. Most users also like this app as it manages multiple IP cams at the same time. Tap on the number of cams to view live video. So to conclude we can also say that it is one such application that allows users. In order to manage and control videos of IP cam via WiFi or 3G, 4G connection as well.
- Support monitoring many servers/channels from thousands of network cameras of different brands through simply connecting to any available Turbo NAS. (Along with Surveillance Station enabled) or VioStor NVR on the network actually.
- It supports advanced monitoring features, like adjustable display mode, PTZ, and preset position control. Quickly notification of alarm events, and snapshot as well.
- Can playback recording data from different monitoring channels and through different alarm events too.
How to Install Vmobile for PC, Windows, and Mac
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install HI Security App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the HI Security App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the HI Security App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the HI Security App then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the HI Security App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the Security App on your laptop. You guys can also use the HI Security app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install HI Security App via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for HI Security App
- Now install HI Security App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play HI Security App on your PC
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.