If you want to install Transit for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. Transit is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download Transit for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install Transit on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about Transit for PC, Windows, and Mac.
- 1 Transit Intro:
- 2 Features:
- 3 Install & Download Transit For PC [Mac & Windows]
Transit is an amazing app and your real-time city travel companion. However, it works in more than 200 cities, for trains, buses, Ubers, Lyfts, and everything in between. You’ll then get accurate real-time predictions for public transit, the fastest and smartest trip plans, and a navigator while moving to unfamiliar destinations. Our application provides you all the information you want, in a bold, clear interface so you don’t get stuck or lost at the stop.
Whether you’re new in a city… or a subway expert who takes LA Metro/ NYC’s MTA / MBTA / BART / WMATA / CTA / SEPTA every day (or more than 200 other systems we support) this is the best app you want.
The real-time map that displays you where your ride is:
- Subway maps
- Trip planner (works offline)
- Discover various combinations of trips to look for the fastest way to your destination
- It shows you when your subway, train, bus, metro ferry, etc.
- Act as a step-by-step navigator (including transfers)
- Voice reminders to start and stop your bus
- Route itineraries, schedules, connecting lines at every stop
- Pay for train tickets and bus, bikeshare passes & ridehail fares in the application (choose cities)
- Compare prices & ETAs for Lyft, Uber, and Via
- You can also view ALL nearby scooters, bikeshares, and carshares
- Compatible for everything: bus / subway / metro / light rail / streetcar / ridehail / train / bikeshare / scooters / carshare / ferry
It can also support more than 200 cities. However, it includes NYC, Washington DC, Chicago, LA, Toronto, Montreal, SF & the Bay Area, Vancouver, Paris, and lots of other cities across Europe, North America, Australia, and NZ
US Cities List:
- Atlanta: MARTA, CCT, GRTA
- Austin: Capital Metro
- Baltimore: MTA
- Boston: MBTA, Hubway
- Buffalo: NFTA, Fort Erie Transit
- Charlotte: CATS
- Chicago: CTA, Metra, PACE, NICTD, Divvy
- Cincinnati: Metro, TANK
- Cleveland: RTA
- Columbus: COTA, CoGo
- Dallas: DART, Fort Worth T
- Denver: RTD
- Hampton Roads: HRT
- Hartford (and CT): CTTransit, CTFastrak
- Honolulu: TheBus
- Houston: METRO
- Las Vegas: RTC
- Los Angeles: LA Metro, Metrolink, OCTA, LADOT, Omnitrans, RTA, Burbank Bus, Foothill, Big Blue Bus, Glendale Beeline, and many other cities.
Install & Download Transit For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download Transit for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use Transit for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install Transit for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install Transit For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download Transit for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e Transit.
- You will then view the required search result for the Transit app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the Transit depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find Transit on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install Transit Manually:
If you want to download Transit for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use Transit for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘Transit’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see Transit. Tap on the icon to use the Transit on the computer.
Install Transit For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Transit.
- Now install the Transit App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run Transit on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download Transit for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!