If you want to install TinyCam Monitor for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. TinyCam Monitor is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download TinyCam Monitor for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install TinyCam Monitor on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about TinyCam Monitor for PC, Windows, and Mac.
- 1 TinyCam Monitor Intro:
- 2 Features:
- 3 Install & Download TinyCam Monitor For PC [Mac & Windows]
TinyCam Monitor Intro:
If you have any kind of camera that you to protect your home then tinyCam Monitor works for you. There are many useful methods to use the tinyCam Monitor. You can also connect the tinyCam Monitor app to any network possible. Also, you can connect it to a public network, private network, or an IP camera. The tinyCam Monitor application is free to use the application to all remote surveillance systems.
You can easily set up and use any camera to the tinyCam Monitor application. You can also select to connect the mobile with the cameras. This way, you can also be connected to watch all the live feeds of all the videos without any issues. Also, it has a LAN scanner that enables you to detect any cameras automatically.
The app offers an extremely friendly user-interface that supports 17 different layout options. You can also use an infinite number of cameras and have them displayed through different layouts. Also, you can tilt, pan or zoom provided to your camera is a PTZ enabled device. Also, you can use the sequence mode to switch cameras automatically when there’s any movement.
When you have more than two cameras in one room or area, you can join all of them by tags so that you can easily switch or identify to that group.
Two-way Intercom Feature
Also, you can use the two-way intercom feature when you’re on the tinyCam Monitor to make sure that there are not any issues and they are also stay communicated without having to open the door. The two-way intercom is the best way to talk to someone, especially a mailman or deliveryman when you’re not at home.
The tinyCam Monitor app makes it very easy or simple to import your videos to a Cloud or a form of local storage. This way, you don’t need to fret about any kind of pressure or issues when you wish to play those videos again.
If you’re concerned about the safety or security of your family, the best thing to do is to take care of them. You can also this by specifying them with the right sort of safety and security especially through a surveillance system. If you want to protect your family then use the tinyCam Monitor.
- H.264 codec support for Amcrest cameras or Foscam.
- MPEG4/H264/H265 for many cameras through RTSP protocol, e.g. FDT, Dahua, Hikvision, Huisun, Reolink, Sricam.
- ONVIF Profile S IoT devices support
- P2P support for some versions w/ 20 characters UID, e.g. Neos SmartCam, Wyze Cam.
- P2P support for versions w/17 characters UID, e.g. CamHi.
- Compatible for MJPEG based devices of all big vendors, e.g. DLink, Axis.
- 2-way audio (talking and listening).
- Control PTZ
- Relay, LED control for some versions.
- LAN scanner for automatic camera detection.
- Support SSL (HTTPS protocol).
- 17 different layouts with an infinite number of cameras.
- Sequence mode for automatic camera switching.
- Group cameras by tags.
- Export/import settings to cloud services or local storage
Install & Download TinyCam Monitor For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download TinyCam Monitor for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use TinyCam Monitor for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install TinyCam Monitor for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install TinyCam Monitor For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download TinyCam Monitor for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e TinyCam Monitor.
- You will then view the required search result for the TinyCam Monitor app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the TinyCam Monitor depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find TinyCam Monitor on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install TinyCam Monitor Manually:
If you want to download TinyCam Monitor for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use TinyCam Monitor for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘TinyCam Monitor’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see TinyCam Monitor. Tap on the icon to use the TinyCam Monitor on the computer.
Install TinyCam Monitor For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for TinyCam Monitor.
- Now install the TinyCam Monitor app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run TinyCam Monitor on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download TinyCam Monitor for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!