If you want to install Quick Memo for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. Quick Memo is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download Quick Memo for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install Quick Memo on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about Quick Memo for PC, Windows, and Mac.
Quick Memo Intro:
Many times you tried taking notes in a conference or meeting and ended up losing them. Not just this but also many times I pick a couple of notes and left them at home or lost them? You can now say goodbye to those horrible times. Because we’ve found the best and the most popular app for you. The app Quick Memo app is your best companion. Not only can you write notes but also save them on your mobile but you can access them immediately without any issue.
Quick Memo is actually the topmost and popular app. It is also available to download for FREE on mobile platforms as well. Whereas, for the Desktop platform, the app is not actually developed. Officially there is actually no way we can install this app on a PC. However, it does not mean that this closes doors for all of the Windows and Mac users to use this app actually. There are a few tricks that permit us to install any app available on the Google play store to the laptop.
Now you can easily take notes using the Quick Memo app. You don’t need to fret about having a difficult user interface. The application was built to revolutionize note-taking. Also, it helps you to take notes easily without fretting about annoying ads, slow apps, or hard-to-use tools.
Access from the Notification Bar
You can also access the notes easily from the notification bar. You don’t need to fret about shifting between applications and selecting the app. Also, you can select to simply drop the notification bar and then take down all the notes you want. If you’re in a meeting or want to take down notes from your email, you can then just do that from the notification bar.
Write Memos on the Screen
You can directly use the display screen to write your memos. As it’ll not-taking to the other level. Whenever you want it the most, you can just do it directly. Just say goodbye to all boring note-taking applications and say hello to the new style of writing down memos or notes.
The application is also known for making things easy or simple using finger gestures. Now you can double-click on the pen to simply adjust the pen and double-click the eraser to set the eraser. The app has simple or easy functions that anyone can easily use without any issue.
Quick Memo also allows you to save the memos so that you can easily share them with your family, buddies, co-workers, and friends. This way, you can share the little notes easily you make for remembering anything. The app easily allows you to share memos with anyone with ease.
Quick Memo is the best app for those who’re avid note-taking fans. Whether you want it for your work, errands, or just to remember the little things you want, this note-taking application can help you to do it all.
Install & Download Quick Memo For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download Quick Memo for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use Quick Memo for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install Quick Memo for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install Quick Memo For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download Quick Memo for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e Quick Memo.
- You will then view the required search result for the Quick Memo app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the Quick Memo depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find Quick Memo on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install Quick Memo Manually:
If you want to download Quick Memo for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use Quick Memo for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘Quick Memo’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see Quick Memo. Tap on the icon to use the Quick Memo on the computer.
Install Quick Memo For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Quick Memo.
- Now install the Quick Memo app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run Quick Memo on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download Quick Memo for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!