If you guys are looking to install the Peel Smart Remote App on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install the Peel Smart Remote App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about How to Install Peel Smart Remote for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download.
Peel Smart Remote Introduction
Well, being a smartphone and internet user, you guys have a wide-range option in order to use your smartphone as remote control of your TV via downloading the Peel Universal Smart TV Remote from Google Play Store as well. This android app actually has the potential to work with all brands such as Samsung, LG, Sony, Vizio, and Toshiba as well.
Furthermore, it offers a lock screen smarter along with breaking news, weather, games, and horoscope as well. Also, automatically set up all the devices in your Wi-Fi network via controlling the IR. Thus you are free to set up remotes for TV and cable as well. So you guys will be able to use your phone in order to control the TV and Cable.
Further, basic control of TV and Satellite box is also available on the lock screen too. In addition, you will have direct access to your favorite shows and movies through tapping on the show images. Even you will have a list of shows, games, and also movies. That will be categorized according to trending and recently watched channels as well.
Peel Smart Remote Features
- It allows the users to use a smartphone as a remote control
- Also, offer built-in IR hardware
- Give lock screen smarter feature
- Automatically set up all the devices in the user’s Wi-Fi Network
- Users can also set reminders in order to watch favorite shows and movies
- Search your favorite shows /sports teams /channels
- Get Notifications on famous sports games, Movie premieres, and Show premieres, on clicking them. Then you will into those shows
- Just browse the channel guide and then see the schedules of your favorite channels.
- Also, see trailers, highlights, short clips of your favorite shows in the ‘Videos’ section as well.
Peel basically makes your lockscreen smarter along with features. Such as Breaking News, Weather, Games, Horoscope, and many more. You can get daily updates on world affairs or play a quick game whenever you have few minutes to spare.
Easy to setup
Peel automatically sets up all the devices in your Wi-Fi network that can also be controlled via IR. Or Else, you can setup Remotes for your TV and cable or Satellite box and use your phone in order to control your TV and DTH / Cable box.
How to Install Peel Smart Remote for PC
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install Peel Smart Remote App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulators in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the Peel Smart Remote App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the Peel Smart Remote app for PC
- You guys will see search result for the Peel Smart Remote then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the Peel Smart Remote App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the Peel Smart Remote App on your laptop. You guys can also use the Peel Smart Remote app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install Peel Smart Remote App via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Peel Smart Remote App
- Now install the Peel Smart Remote App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play the Peel Smart Remote App on your PC
Install Peel Smart RemoteApp for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to the Peel Smart Remote app for PC, Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – Peel Smart Remote for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now the Peel Smart Remote installs on your PC. You guys can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open the Peel Smart Remote on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.