If you want to install Jack’d for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. Jack’d is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download Jack’d for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install Jack’d on PC using emulators. Also, you can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about Jack’d for PC, Windows, and Mac.
- 1 Jack’d Intro:
- 2 Features:
- 3 Install & Download Jack’d For PC [Mac & Windows]
This is what differentiates Jack’d from all other queer dating apps. With 6 million people spanning 2,000 cities in different countries. However, the app is the most inclusive dating application for QPOC.
Jack’d is an LGBTQ+ owned, independent, and operated company, and we use the application we build. We believe in the power of technology to create community and to interact with each other. Whether you’re searching to chat, make new friends, find love, or keep it casual, you’ll find everything on Jack’d.
Jack’d is actually the topmost and popular app with up to 1,000,000+ installations on the Google play store. It is also available to download for FREE on mobile platforms as well. Whereas, for the Desktop platform, the app is not actually developed. Officially there is actually no way we can install this app on a PC. However, it does not mean that this closes doors for all of the Windows and Mac users to use this app actually. There are a few tricks that permit us to install any app available on the Google play store to the laptop.
Simply swipe through various pictures and quickly text, favorite, or unlock private pictures
However, it’s a new way to connect or interact with other people based on recent activity
View everyone nearby or expand your vision to people around the world
Filters & Search:
Search by what they’re into, who they are, relationship status, and much more
Check who’s viewed your profile for free
You can also simple streamlined design makes it easier or simpler to chat and connect
Easily organize/manage and share your pictures and videos
You can also send and receive infinite private videos
View a new group of supported matches every day and then swipe up to see their complete profile
Improved stability, updated technology, better spam protection, and some ads
Secure & Safe:
Your data can’t share with Facebook, third-party apps, ad networks, or data aggregators.
You can also upgrade your Jack’d app experience for notable features and more freedom. With a Jack’d Pro subscription, you get:
- 1,000 people in your Nearby grid
- Infinite blocks & favorites
- Unlimited Matches, private album photos
- Lots of search filters & profile insights
- View everyone who viewed you
Install & Download Jack’d For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download Jack’d for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use Jack’d for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install Jack’d for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install Jack’d For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download Jack’d for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e Jack’d.
- You will then view the required search result for the Jack’d app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the Jack’d depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find Jack’d on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install Jack’d Manually:
If you want to download Jack’d for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use Jack’d for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘Jack’d’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see Jack’d. Tap on the icon to use the Jack’d on the computer.
Install Jack’d For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Jack’d.
- Now install the Jack’d app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run Jack’d on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download Jack’d for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!