Today, Apple has unveiled a new version of its mobile operating system. And, if you do not have the patience to wait for a full release, which is planned for the second half of September 2018, then this lifehack will be useful to you. Note that this is an early release intended for developers. Most likely, it will be unstable. we recommend waiting for at least public beta versions.
Download and install iOS 12 on Apple iPhone
- If you have a profile for installing beta versions of iOS 11 – remove it.
- Be sure to back up your device through iTunes.
- Download the developer profile ( link 1 or link 2 ).
- We install it into the system, agreeing to the terms of the license agreement.
- Reboot the device.
- Open Settings → General → Update Software.
- We are waiting for 1-10 minutes until the beta iOS 12 appears.