If you guys want to download Gallery Vault for PC then you are at the right spot actually. Many of you have your data on your devices right. That is why they use some apps that help you to hide these files from spying eyes. A lot of apps are there on the Android and iOS download saves for the users in order to hide their personal data in it.
If you want to install Gallery Vault for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. Gallery Vault is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download Gallery Vault for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install Gallery Vault on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Read on further to know all about Gallery Vault for PC, Windows, and Mac – Download.
Gallery Vault Intro:
Gallery Vault is one of the best privacy protection apps to hide and encrypt your videos, photos, and any other files that you don’t want others to see. With its simple to use and really easy-to-navigate UI, Gallery Vault has got huge popularity among android users as well. It has got more than 10,000,000+ installations along with an exceptional rating of 4.1 stars from the users as well.
The app GalleryVault can hide its app icon and protects your privacy. You can also import your private videos and images in this secure vault, and nobody knows their existence. Also, GalleryVault offers a beautiful design, it provides you an amazing and smooth media browse experience.
- Hide videos, photos, and any types of files
- All hidden files are encrypted
- Compatible for hiding icon and no one knows the Gallery Vault existence except you.
- It supports hiding files in an SD card and transferring your encrypted files to an SD card to save your device storage. It includes Android 4.4(KitKat), 6.0(Marshmallow), 5.0(Lollipop), and 7.0(Nougat)+.
- The app is integrated with Private Web Browser and secures the browser history and personal data from leaking
- The smooth, beautiful, and elegant user experience
- No storage restriction to hide video and hide photo
- Shake your mobile to close Gallery Vault in a hurry
- Support playing and hiding GIF images
- It is compatible with Break-in Alerts and knows who is trying to break-in
- It is compatible with Fake Passcode and displays fake content when you input fake passcode
- Support Fingerprint, pattern unlock, dark mode to relieve eye fatigue
Install & Download Gallery Vault For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download Gallery Vault for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use Gallery Vault for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install Gallery Vault for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install Gallery Vault For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download Gallery Vault for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e Gallery Vault.
- You will then view the required search result for the Gallery Vault app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the Gallery Vault depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find Gallery Vault on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install Gallery Vault Manually:
If you want to download Gallery Vault for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use Gallery Vault for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘Gallery Vault’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see Gallery Vault. Tap on the icon to use the Gallery Vault on the computer.
Install Gallery Vault For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Gallery Vault.
- Now install the Gallery Vault app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run Gallery Vault on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download Gallery Vault for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!