If you want to install FolderSync for Mac, PC, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. FolderSync is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download FolderSync for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install FolderSync on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about FolderSync for PC, Windows, and Mac.
- 1 FolderSync Intro
- 2 Features:
- 3 Install & Download FolderSync For Mac [PC & Windows]
It is a free tool for tablets and mobile that actually allows you to sync files from your local folders to cloud-based storage. Using FolderSync you can easily backup and sync all of your confidential files, pictures, music, and videos really easily and fast.
FolderSync Comparison with Other Apps
Android app FolderSync designed via Tacit Dynamics. However, the app achieved up to 400,000+ installs. Also, its average rating value of 4.45. Its current market position number is 21119.
Android app Syncthing designed through Syncthing Community. But it achieved up to 100,000 installs. Also, its average rating is 4,430 along with an average rating value of 4.51. Syncthing’s current market position number is 59527.
FolderSync allows simple sync to the cloud-based storage to and from local folders on the SD card device. However, it supports a huge range of various file protocols or cloud providers, and support for many platforms is continuously added. You can also root file access compatible on rooted devices.
You can also sync your files effortlessly. Not just this but also you can backup your pictures, music, and other confidential files from the phone to your cloud storage. It becomes quite difficult. Well, automation support via Tasker and the programs lets fine-grained control of your syncs.
FolderSync also contains a full file manager, that allows you to manage or organize your files locally and in the cloud. You can also move, copy, and remove your files in your cloud/remote accounts. Support for deletion, creation, of buckets in Amazon S3. You can also download or upload files from the mobile. It’s all supported.
Supported Cloud Providers
- Amazon S3 Simple Storage Service
- Google Drive
- Livedrive Premium
- OneDrive for Business
- Yandex Disk
- FTPS (SSL/TLS implicit)
- FTPES (SSL/TLS explicit)
- SFTP (SSH File Transfer)
- Samba1/CIFS/Windows Share
- WebDAV (HTTPS)
Its free variant contains ads. You can also upgrade in-app to the pro version. However, the pro variant offers no limitations. Well, the lite and pro versions are similar.
Install & Download FolderSync For Mac [PC & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download FolderSync for Mac. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use FolderSync for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. Also, if you are searching for an easy guide on how to install FolderSync for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install FolderSync For Mac Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download FolderSync for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e FolderSync.
- You will then view the required search result for the FolderSync app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the FolderSync depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find FolderSync on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install FolderSync Manually:
If you want to download FolderSync for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use FolderSync for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘FolderSync’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. However, it will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see FolderSync. Tap on the icon to use the FolderSync on the computer.
Install FolderSync For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for FolderSync.
- Now install the FolderSync app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run FolderSync on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download FolderSync for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!