If you guys are looking to install ESC Mobile Manager App on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install ESC Mobile Manager App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about how to install ESC Mobile Manager for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download
- 1 How to Install ESC Mobile Manager for PC
ESC Mobile Manager Introduction
ESC Mobile Manager is basically regarded as one of the best apps in the Business category. Along with its really simple to use and pretty easy to navigate UI. ESC Mobile Manager actually has got huge popularity among android users. It has got more than 5,000+ installations along with an exceptional rating of 4.0$ stars from the users.
ESC Mobile Manager is actually an Android Business app that is developed via Desco, LLC and published on Google play store on NA actually. It has already got around 5000 so far along with an average rating of 3.0 out of 5 in the play store.
ESC Mobile Manager needs an Android OS version of 3.4 and up than that. Also, it actually has a content rating of Everyone from that one can decide if it is suitable to install for family, kids, or adult users actually.
ESC Mobile Manager Features
Along with ESC Mobile Manager, field service managers can also:
- It can utilize multiple interactive dispatch boards.
- View, edit, and also schedule dispatches.
- You can create new dispatches.
- Assign and re-assign dispatches to technicians as well.
- See technician work status in real-time actually.
- See customer equipment, agreement information, and also documents.
- View customer service, invoice, and dispatch history as well.
- You can view and edit customer account information also.
- You can create new customers.
- Utilize tablet-optimized and also smartphone-compatible layout.
- Android 4.0 or higher than that
- ESC desktop application version 14 and also higher
- ESC Mobile, via dESCO, is a simple and affordable way in order to connect more folks, in more places, on more devices. that leads field service software for small to medium-sized service industry businesses actually. That includes HVAC, Plumbing, Electrician, Equipment, Generator & Pump, Garage & Overhead Door, Appliance Repair, also Pest Control, Construction, Locksmith, Security, and many other Mechanical Contractors. There’s a better way in order to manage field service – it all starts with ESC Mobile!
How to Install ESC Mobile Manager for PC
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install ESC Mobile Manager App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the ESC Mobile Manager App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the ESC Mobile Manager App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the ESC Mobile Manager App then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the ESC Mobile Manager App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the Mobile Manager App on your laptop. You guys can also use the Mobile Manager app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install ESC Mobile Manager App via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Mobile Manager App
- Now install Mobile Manager App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play Mobile Manager App on your PC
Install Mobile Manager App for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to the Mobile Manager app for PC, Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – ESC Mobile Manager for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now the Mobile Manager installs on your PC. You guys can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open the Mobile Manager on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.
Also See: How To Install Radar Express For PC [Mac & Windows]
Leave a Comment