If you want to install Airtime Player for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. Airtime Player is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download Airtime Player for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install AirTime Player on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about AirTime Player for PC, Windows, and Mac.
AirTime Player Intro:
If you are traveling on a long-duration flight then it is always boring when you don’t have anything for entertainment. Of course, you can watch your favorite TV shows or movies that are already downloaded or installed on your mobile or tablets but will that last long till your flight lands? Well, you never know!
So in this situation, you want something that keeps you busy and gets you out of boredom during long-duration flights! AirTime player is the best app that enables you to watch your favorite videos on the flight.
The availability of the app depends on the flight you’re traveling and they might charge you as well to watch the whole content in the flight via the Airtime Player app. One can easily choose the content after using the web browser on your mobile device and get access to the entertainment device right on your flight!
All you need to do is to tap on Access the Portal and you’ll be good to travel your long-duration flights with some best entertainment. However, all videos are digitally protected and secured in the AirTime Player application so that you only get real content to watch all the time.
Also, you playback in the app with the help of the Resume Playback option whenever you want to. The simple and clean interface of the application doesn’t need any guidance to use or run the app even if you’re a newbie.
Over a million users around the world use the app now it’s your turn to try the AirTime Player app to enjoy your flight! Just download the app and enjoy your best time on a flight!
Install & Download Airtime Player For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download Airtime Player for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use Airtime Player for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install Airtime Player for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install Airtime Player For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download Airtime Player for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e Airtime Player.
- You will then view the required search result for the Airtime Player app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the Airtime Player depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find Airtime Player on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install Airtime Player Manually:
If you want to download Airtime Player for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use Airtime Player for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘Airtime Player’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see Airtime Player. Tap on the icon to use the Airtime Player on the computer.
Install Airtime Player For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Airtime Player.
- Now install the Airtime Player app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run Airtime Player on your PC.
That’s all about it!
Sometimes long flights get really uncomfortable. Either it is impossible to pass time or you get bored. Therefore, airplane companies provide some free-to-watch shows and movies. So the app Airtime Player is the best solution for your boredom. So, all you need to do is to install it and share your views with us!
I hope you understand how you can install or download Airtime Player for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!