Trolling along with streamers is a lot of fun. Especially whenever you see a mix of emotions. It’s not a secret that streamers love huge donations as well. The bigger the donations, the better the reaction actually. If you want to see how they will react to some really unreal donations, you have come to the right place. Just read this article to know all about How to Fake Donate on Twitch – Tutorial. Let’s start!
Not only will you provoke the streamer, however, you can also get some awesome reactions from the audience as well. It is all about having fun and also that’s exactly why we made this guide for you as well. We will show you how you can make fake donations as well. It’s just really easy. All you guys have to do is follow these simple steps as well.
But, before we get to the guide, there is also something we have to point out first. For this trick, you guys need a universal program that can actually manage content, broadcasts, and all those good stuff on Twitch. So, you guys will need to log in to StreamLabs along with your Twitch account.
The next thing you should have is OBS or any other streaming software as well. In this specific guide, we will show you how you can add fake donations with OBS. Now with all the important things out of the way, let’s now begin.
How to Fake Donate on Twitch – Tutorial
- The first thing you guys need to do is log in to StreamLabs along with your Twitch account. Next, head to “Widgets” and choose “Alert Box”.
- Now, copy your Widget URL via tapping on “Copy”.
- You have to paste the same URL as a browser source in your OBS. In order to do that, tap on the “+” sign. A new menu will pop up. Here choose “BrowserSource”.
- Just add a new source in OBS. To do that, you have to tap on “Alerts” and head to “Properties”.
- This is the Browser Source as well. Just name it any way you want. Paste your URL in the URL section on the top. Set the height to 600 and with to 800 as well. Confirm your changes via tapping on the “OK” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Now, head back to StreamLabs to the “Donation” settings. Now add the layout, animations, or whatever you need to see when your fake donation pops up. You guys can play around with gifs, templates, and much more. Just save the changes when you are done.
- Whenever you guys are done setting up the fake donation, it is now time to test it out. See how it actually works. In order to do that, select “Test Donation”. The donation will now appear in the OBS. Here you can also see if all the settings are set correctly.
That’s just it! Your fake donation is ready now. Now you can send it to anyone on Twitch too.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you guys like this article and also find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries and issues related to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!