If you guys are looking for the easiest way in order to boot into recovery mode in your Sony Xperia Z1. That will hopefully establish a connection between the user and the Android internal system actually. Recovery mode is vital for anyone flashing new Custom ROMs to their Android smartphones as well. The recovery mode is designed in order to facilitate resetting and restoring the device. Thus it has option for performing a factory data reset. It is also required to boot into your device recovery mode whenever you guys fix bugs in your Sony Xperia Z1 Android device. Just read this article to know about How to Enter Recovery Mode in Sony Xperia Z1. Let’s start!
But, I suggest you read this complete guide for easy to enter into recovery mode on your Sony Xperia Z1 actually. I’ll also create a step-by-step about how you can enter the download mode in Xperia Z1. Recovery mode permits you in order to easily apply many operations such as making factory reset or hard reset. Applying Android OS official update on your Xperia Z1, and you guys might have to enter into download mode in this case, like easily making backups, a lot more than that…
Maybe your phone is rooted along with one of these custom recovery images such as CWM or TWRP recovery images. With custom recovery images that you can apply unofficial operations on your Sony Xperia Z1 if you guys want to.
What is Recovery Mode?
Android Recovery Mode is an independent and lightweight runtime environment. That is also included on a separate partition from the main Android operating system on the Android device actually. This permits you to Wipe data or factory reset, Reboot the system, and also update software, etc. Without entering your phone. You guys can enter into recovery mode without a password or also pattern lock or PIN as well.
How to Enter Recovery Mode in Sony Xperia Z1
Enter recovery mode (Recommended for Beginner Users)
- Switch off your Xperia Z1 as well
- Now wait about 5- 10 seconds so that your phone completely get switched off
- On your Xperia Z1, tap on the Power + volume up or volume down buttons together
- Whenever your device screen light turns on then release the power button, however, hold the volume up or volume down button
- When you do that the recovery mode will be displayed on your Xperia Z1. (If not, then do this process once again)
- But, you can also release the buttons (Volume up or volume down when you see the recover mode). Via volume up / down buttons you guys can navigate easily on the recovery mode menu and choose from the menu press the Power button
- When you do this process, then head back to the Android OS via choosing reboot system now
- Power off your Sony Xperia Z1 Compact, through holding the power button.
- Hold down the Volume Up + Home + Power Button.
- After that, Release both Buttons whenever you see the Android exclamation mark appears as well.
- Now you guys can see Android Recovery Mode, if not (when holding down the Power button press and release Volume Up Button).
- You can use volume buttons to move and the power buttons to choose an option.
Options in Recovery Mode
You guys can see the below options in Sony Xperia Z1 Compact Recovery mode. You may also see fewer options for some of the Android operating systems.
- Reboot System Now: You can also Reboot your Android phone along with this option. The reboot process closes all running programs on your mobile as well. No data will be deleted after reboot as well.
- Reboot to Bootloader: If you guys want to flash your device firmware, You just need your phone to enter bootloader mode.
- Apply update from ADB: This option used via developers in order to change firmware and recovery etc along with ADB (Android Debug Bridge).
- Apply update from SD card: If you guys want to update your phone software through an SD card. Just Use this option. You must already download software on your SD card.
- Wipe Data or Factory Reset: This option will delete all data (Photos, apps, and music files, etc) on your phone. You won’t recover your data after you apply this option. You can use use this option when you forgot the password.
- Wipe cache partition: This option deletes all cached data that is generated via Android apps. No personal data (Media files, apps, and contacts, etc) will be deleted actually.
- Mount / System: You can also mount a partition (System or data) also with this option. It permits you to modify anything on that partition. The mount or system option is mostly seen in CUSTOM RECOVERY and not in stock recovery mode as well.
- View Recovery logs: You guys can see Recovery logs here.
- Run graphics test: You can also run a graphics test here.
- Power off: You can switch off your device along with this option.
- Lacking storage booting: Use this option, If your phone flashes memory full or close in order to fully. If your phone flashes memory full, then it will slow down. So if your phone is in a boot loop, and also the storage is almost all used or also close to full, then use this option.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.
Also See: How Do I Take Screenshot on Lenovo P2