Apple Music has a habit of sending notifications for its new releases from popular artists. Now, the application is starting to do that for your favorite artists, too. If you do not like Apple Music’s “New Releases” notifications. In this article, we are going to tell you How to Enable or Disable Apple Music New Release. Let’s begin!
Apple Music is now sending out notifications for new albums, EPs, and even videos from artists that you have added to your library. The notifications that show up on your lock screen, Notification Center, and also at the top of the app’s Library tab. If you have a large library, this can get annoying fairly quickly.
Fortunately, you can disable the notifications right from the Music app.
Apple on Thursday began rolling out a new Apple Music feature on iPhone and iPad. That alerts users to new albums, EPs, and videos from artists included in their music library.
The alerts show at the top of the Library tab in the Music app and given that they relate to content that is available in Apple Music. They are likely to be welcomed by most subscribers to the streaming service.
But even if you do not subscribe to Apple Music. These alerts are still pushed by default to your device’s Lock Screen and Notification Center, and may quickly become a source of annoyance. Whatever your preference, the steps below show you how to enable or disable these new release alerts.
- First, you need to open the “Music” app and make sure. That you are logged into your Apple Music account. From there, go to the “For You” tab.
- Next, tap on your Profile icon found in the top-right corner of the app.
- Select the “Notifications” option.
- Then tap on the toggle next to the “New Music” option to disable the notifications.
However, if you want to turn off all notifications from the Music app, you can do so from the iPhone’s “Settings” app.
- Here, tap on the “Notifications” option.
- From this list, select the “Music” app.
- Now, tap on the toggle next to “Allow Notifications” to disable all notifications.
Alright, That was all Folks! I hope you like this Enable or Disable Apple Music article and find it helpful to you. Give us your feedback on it. Also if you guys have further queries to this article. Then let us know in the comments section below. We will get back to you shortly.
Have a Great Day!