If you want to install Z Camera for PC, Mac, and Windows then stay with us and read the rest of the article. Z Camera is available to download for free on mobile devices. But in this guide, we will tell you how you can install or download Z Camera for PC. We’ll discuss 2 methods to install Z Camera on PC using emulators. You can use any method to install the app. Dive down below to know all about Z Camera for PC, Windows, and Mac.
Z Camera Intro:
Z Camera is a selfie camera with real-time aging, stylish stickers, a photo editor, advanced filters, and special collages. All you need to do is to download and install Z Camera and take your best selfie with 100,000,000+ worldwide users!
Z Camera is actually the topmost and popular app with up to 1,000,000+ installations on the Google play store. It is also available to download for FREE on mobile platforms as well. Whereas, for the Desktop platform, the app is not actually developed. Officially there is actually no way we can install this app on a PC. However, it does not mean that this closes doors for all of the Windows and Mac users to use this app actually. There are a few tricks that permit us to install any app available on the Google play store to the laptop.
Why we prefer Z Camera?
- The camera provides real-time aging effects
- Magical effects with various styles
- Lots of new stickers & AR stickers
- One tap to beautify your selfie
- Trendy live selfie filters when photographing
- Funny face swap features
- Fashionable hair style editor
- Various special collage templates
- Styles of super sexy makeup effects
- Muscle building & 3D tattoo effects
- Body & face shape selfie editor
- Stylish eye makeup stickers
- Themed with super star, doggy face, etc.
- Private Z Gallery
Come let’s capture our special moments in Z Camera!
Using our camera, you can also view what you look like when you get aged.
- Just one tap can beautify your selfie
- You can also adjust your eye and face shape in real-time
- Magical live effects like filters and AR stickers
- Funny face swap to merger various styles
- Intelligently brighten and smooth your skin
- Super sexy makeup collection like lipstick, blush, eyelash, eyebrow, eye shadow, eye line & double eyelid
Stickers & AR Stickers
- Free 500+ stickers for photo editor and beauty selfie
- Motion AR stickers when photographing
- Themed with superstar, doggy face, vampire, etc.
- Easily moved and resized by using multi-touch
- Stunning body stickers like hairstyle, muscle, eye shadow, cosmetic lenses, lipstick, beard, tattoo, etc.
- You can instantly change your and face shape
- Also, you can adjust your skin tone, lip style & eyes, hair color easily
- Crop, Rotate, Flip, Straighten
- Adjust Contrast, Saturation, and Brightness
- Adjust Sharpen, Vignette, Temperature & Tone
- Text adding and doodle
- Magical mirror-image effect
- Tilt-Shift to control perfect lens blur
- Different range of filter effects to change your picture into an artwork, like Sketch, Texture, Leak, etc.
- Offer cool and mad dynamic filter effects
- Available when photo editing and photographing
- Preview filter effect before capturing pictures
Collage Template & PIP
- 200+ free PIPs and collage templates to merge your photos
- Provide globally popular ‘PIP’ mode
- Easy to combine and edit by swiping
- Offer any scenario for your new selfie experience, like a magazine, billboard, screen, crystal ball, photo frame, etc.
- Private Gallery to classify and sort your photos better
- It provides an encryption function to keep your private photo safe
Z Camera VIP:
Various effects and ad-free experience are offered for Z Camera VIP. However, subscription content also be updated regularly and then you can enjoy the updating content during the subscription active period. It is an auto-renewing subscription after your 3-day free trial.
Install & Download Z Camera For PC [Mac & Windows]
The app is available to download or install for free on mobile devices. But here we will explain to you how you can install or download Z Camera for PC. Well, there is no efficient way to get this app on your computer. But now with the help of third-party apps like Android Emulators, you can easily use Z Camera for PC, Mac, and Windows. There are lots of Android Emulators available like NOX Player, Blue Stacks, KO Player, and much more. I would suggest you use BlueStack or Nox as it is one of the best Android Emulators. If you are searching for an easy guide on how to install Z Camera for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to follow these instructions below.
Install Z Camera For PC Via BlueStacks:
If you want to install or download Z Camera for PC, Mac, and Windows then you need to download an Android Emulator.
When you tap on the above link, you will be taken to the download page. Simply install it and then follow the below instructions.
- Initially, install the BlueStacks emulator on the PC
- Then launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Then tap the My Apps button present in the emulator.
- Now in the search bar, type the name of the app i.e Z Camera.
- You will then view the required search result for the Z Camera app just install it.
- Simply log in to your Google account to install apps from Google Play on Bluestacks.
- After login successfully, the installation process will begin for the Z Camera depending on your Wi-Fi connection.
If you want to launch the app on your PC, you can head over to the “All Apps” tab on the BlueStacks dashboard. Now here you will view all the games or apps installed. From the list, tap on the news app icon of and it will open on your PC screen.
Note: If you can’t find Z Camera on the play store, you can then use the alternative method to install the app on PC, Mac, or Windows.
Install Z Camera Manually:
If you want to download Z Camera for PC one must have an emulator installed in it.
- At first, download BlueStacks on your Mac or Windows devices.
- When you successfully download or install it on your computer an icon will appear on the Desktop of your computer. Double-tap the icon to Open BlueStacks.
Pro Tip: If you want to use Z Camera for PC then turn on Unknown sources on the Emulator. For this, head over to “Settings -> Security -> Enable Unknown Sources”.
- Now install the ‘Z Camera’ Apk file. (Download Link)
- Double-tap on the downloaded file. It will automatically open via BlueStacks.
- From the BlueStacks homepage, you will then view MY APPS. Tap on the option. Here you will see Z Camera. Tap on the icon to use the Z Camera on the computer.
Install Z Camera For PC Via Nox:
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Z Camera.
- Now install the Z Camera app on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to run Z Camera on your PC.
That’s all about it!
I hope you understand how you can install or download Z Camera for PC, Mac, and Windows. So I recommend you try this app and share your experience with us. For further queries and questions let us know in the comment section below!