If you guys are looking to install the Whatsapp Messenger App on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install the Whatsapp Messenger App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about how to download Whatsapp Messenger App for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download.
WhatsApp Messenger Introduction
Messenger for Whatsapp is the most popular instant messaging application in the world. And having the latest version is the best way in order to have the app updated along with the latest news. And plus that it also offers each time it is renewed.
Also with each and every new update, the user will have new security and privacy measures in the version of WhatsApp. That the user has installed either on Android smartphone, iPhone, Windows Phone, tablet or also even in the Web version if the user has Mac or Windows.
Messenger for Whatsapp has also become much more than an app in order to chat with friends. The app is part of our lives and our new way of communicating as well. Messenger for Whatsapp contains any number of features that make this instant messaging application unsurpassed as well.
If you guys are one of those who always like to be up to date and you guys need to have the most updated version of Messenger for Whatsapp avail the version for best technology use as well. The antivirus systems are renew and hence the user can have a much more secure application and reliability.
WhatsApp Messenger Features
- NO FEES: WhatsApp basically uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available). In order to let you message and call friends and family. So you guys don’t have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees in order to use WhatsApp.
- MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive pictures, videos, documents, and also Voice Messages.
- FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free of cost with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country. WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection instead of your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details as well. Also, you can’t access 911 and many other emergency service numbers via WhatsApp).
- GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats along with your contacts so you guys can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
- WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser as well.
- NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge in order to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the globe and prevent international SMS charges.*
- SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why even bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works along with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book as well.
- ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you guys are always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about if you’re logged in or logged out.
- QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to instantly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp. So there’s no also need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
- OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you guys miss your notifications or turn off your phone. WhatsApp will then save your recent messages until the next time you use the app as well.
- AND MUCH MORE: You guys can share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, broadcast messages in order to multiple contacts at once, and much more!
How to Download Whatsapp Messenger for PC
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install Whatsapp Messenger App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulators in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the Whatsapp Messenger App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the Whatsapp Messenger App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the Whatsapp Messenger App then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the Whatsapp Messenger App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use theWhatsapp Messenger App on your laptop. You guys can also use the Whatsapp Messenger app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install Whatsapp Messenger App via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Whatsapp Messenger App
- Now install the Whatsapp Messenger App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to use the Whatsapp Messenger App on your PC
Install Whatsapp Messenger App for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to the Whatsapp Messenger app for PC, Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – Whatsapp Messenger for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now installs on your PC. You guys can find the Whatsapp Messenger app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open theWhatsapp Messenger app on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.
Also See: How To Download WinDroid Toolkit 3.1