If you guys are looking to install the Uber App on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install the Uber App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about how to download Uber App for Windows 7 and Mac – Free Download.
Uber is basically an extremely interactive ride-sharing app for android. All you guys have to do is to make a few taps in order to request one of Uber drivers pick you up anywhere you are. And also take you towards your ultimate destination. It’s so convenient right!
After you guys create an account with Uber, you will then have to type in your credit card details. The app securely saved these details and also makes necessary adjustments after each and every single ride. Now you never need to be anxious about having cash in your pocket in order to pay for your ride.
The Uber App for Windows 7 UI also shows you accurately wherein your Uber driver is on its route in order to pick you up. The app also delivers much other valuable information. Such as the model of the vehicle, and its plate number, as well as the name of your driver too. Moreover, after you guys have completed your ride, not only will you get a receipt on your android phone. Although you can also rate your ride experience as well.
Further | Uber App for Windows 7
You can also request a ride in up to 10,000 cities and from more than 600 airports across the world. Uber is a tremendous approach in order to make your travel schedules hassle-free. You can also request a ride on your demand or plan one in advance as well.
Share Your Trip with Others
You guys can give your family and friends the ultimate serenity of mind whilst you are on a tour along with Uber. You can easily share your tour status and location along with your loved ones.
Call Emergency Services
With Uber, You guys can also contact your respective authorities and your trip and location details will also be displayed immediately. Thus you can rapidly share these details along with emergency services.
Rate Your Rider
After each and every ride, you can also rate your rider together with comments. You can also permit your rider to know you valued your experience through adding some tips directly in the Uber.
- Request a ride from up to 600+ airports and in more than 10,000+ cities around the globe. The Uber app is a really great way to make your travel plans stress-free. You can request a ride on-demand or schedule one ahead of time as well.
- If you are looking for style, space, or affordability. Uber can also help you find the perfect ride to fit your needs too:
- Enjoy elegance and premium features along with Uber Black
- Ride along with extra room (and more of your friends) with UberXL as well
- With Uber, you guys can see your price estimate upfront before booking. That means you’ll always have an idea of what you’ll actually pay before requesting your ride.
- We’re committed to making each and every trip with Uber as safe as possible. That’s why—in addition to our Door-to-Door Safety Standard too. We have built new safety features and updated our Community Guidelines for respectful and positive experiences as well.
- Give your loved ones peace of mind when you are on a trip—you can also share your location and trip status. So they know you made it to your destination too.
- You guys can call your local authorities directly from the app. And your location and trip details will be displayed. So you can instantly share them along with emergency services.
- After each and every ride, you can submit a rating along with comments. You can also let your driver know you appreciated your experience through adding a tip for them right in the app.
- By way of the Uber app for android, you guys can easily get your cost estimates in advance prior to booking as well. That indicates you’ll get an idea regarding what you’ll spend prior to requesting a ride as well.
- The team behind Uber is fully committed to making each and every single tour along with Uber as secure as possible. Thus, besides the Door-to-Door Security Standards, the app is also built with exclusive safety functionalities. And upgraded Uber Community Guidelines for a positive and courteous experience as well.
How to Download Uber App for Windows 7, 8, and 10
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install Uber App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulators in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the Uber App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the Uber App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the Uber App then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the Uber App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the Uber App on your laptop. You guys can also use the Uber app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install Uber App via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install the Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for Uber App
- Now install the Uber App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play Uber App on your PC
Install Uber App for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to the Uber app for PC, Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – Uber for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now installs on your PC. You guys can find the Uber app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open the Uber app on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.