If you guys are looking to install the tumblr App on your PC then you need to read the rest of the article. There you will find 2 ways in order to install the tumblr App on PC via BlueStacks and Nox app player. Further, you guys can also use any one of the following alternatives of BlueStacks too. Read on further to know all about how to Download tumblr for PC, Windows, and Mac – Free Download.
Tumblr is basically a network of millions of user-generated, personal Web sites. It’s part blogging platform (such as WordPress, Blogger, or Posterous) and part social networking service. That also lets users create and post their own original content. Written entries, photographs, video clips, or also links to many other Web sites. You guys can share all of these things along with your friends and followers.
Users subscribe to as many other users’ pages just like they want, that shows up on the user’s feed or Dashboard. It’s also possible to provide “notes” to other subscribers in many forms. You guys can reblog someone’s content on that user’s Tumblr site, “like” it, or reply. To many the social aspect, authors can opt to post their Tumblr entries simultaneously. Or at least link to them, through other services, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram as well.
Tumblr also refers to itself as a platform for short-form microblogging, that is also known as tumble logging, a name that predates Tumblr itself. As of 2012, Tumblr hosts up to 64 million “tumblelogs.” Up to 13 million people visit Tumblr a month, most of them along with their own active blogs. Each and every day, 25,000 new users sign up for the site, and altogether, 71.6 million new Tumblr blog entries, pictures, videos, and audio files are posted each day. Although you don’t have to be a registered user of Tumblr to read others folks’s Tumblr blogs. You guys do have to be registered if you want to leave notes as well.
What do you guys find interesting? Tumblr is actually your canvas. It also has video, picture, and GIF maker tools. You can also make text posts and also add original audio or search for existing songs from famous streaming services like Spotify.
You can customize your blog’s colors, fonts, layout—everything! Follow whatever topics that you’re interested in. Find new ones you guys didn’t even know exist. Stay up-to-date along with the latest memes, blogs featuring your favorite animals, and fandoms about your favorite TV shows, or also bands (Kpop is huge on Tumblr!) actually.
Connect with your people.
It’s a whole big world in here actually. Join millions of people in millions of communities across millions of #tags as well. Now see something you love? Reblog it to your Tumblr and start a conversation as well. You guys can privately chat with your friends in one-on-one messaging, or start a public group chat along with your other people on Tumblr. Or just lurk, if you are feeling shy as well. No big deal.
How to Download tumblr For Windows and Mac
Well, most of the apps these days develop only for the mobile platform actually. Games and apps such as PUBG, Subway surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, etc. Are available for Android and also iOS platforms only. However, Android emulators permit us to use all of these apps on PC as well.
You guys can also download Bluestacks, Nox Player, and any other emulators, Just click here
Install tumblr App for PC via Bluestacks
Bluestacks is actually one of the coolest and widely used Emulator in order to run Android applications on your Windows PC. Bluestacks software is also even available for Mac OS as well. We are now going to use Bluestacks in this method in order to download and then Install the tumblr App for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop. Let’s now start our step by step installation guide, let’s go.
- In order to begin, just install BlueStacks on a PC
- Then open BlueStacks on PC
- When you launch the BlueStacks, then tap on the My Apps button in the emulator
- Now you have to search for the tumblr App for PC
- You guys will see search result for the tumblr App then just install it
- Log in to your Google account in order to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, the installation process will now start for the tumblr App relying on your internet connection.
Now you guys can just double click on the app icon in Bluestacks and also start to use the tumblr App on your laptop. You guys can also use the tumblr app the same way you use it on your Android or iOS smartphones actually.
Install tumblr App via Nox Player
You just follow these steps below:
- In order to begin, just install Nox app player on PC
- It is basically an Android emulator, after you install run Nox on PC, and log in to your Google account
- Tab searcher and you have to search for tumblr App
- Now install the App on your Nox emulator
- When the installation completed, you guys will be able to play tumblr App on your PC
Install tumblr App for PC via Memu Player
Well, another best android emulator that is specialized and designed for an awesome Gaming experience is MEmu Play. If you guys want to play high-end games like PUBG, Battlefield games, NFC, etc. Memu is actually the best choice for you. It outperforms Bluestacks in this aspect because it is exclusively designed to play Android games on PC. Let’s start the installation procedure to the tumblr app for PC, Windows 10/8/7 via MemuPlay emulator.
- You need to download Memuplay Emulator on your PC.
- Then install the downloaded .exe file through a double tap on it. The installation process will now start and it may take more than 3 minutes to complete.
- Just like the Bluestacks method, Google Playstore comes pre-installed on Memuplay as well. When you install the emulator, then you should be able to see the Google play store app on the home screen as well. Double-click on the icon in order to open it.
- Now you need to log in with your Google account and now search for the app that you want to install – tumblr for PC in our case.
- Tap on the Install button.
Well, now installs on your PC. You guys can find the app icon on the home screen alongside all of the other installed apps. Double-tap, in order to open the app on Windows, and you guys can see the same UI as you see the app on your smartphone as well.
Alright, folks, I hope you like this article and understand now. If you have any issues and queries related to it, just comment down and let us know.
Also See: How to Download Keep My Notes For PC